Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly (10346 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / SERAP Sues FG Over Move To Borrow ₦895 Billion From Nigerians’ Dormant Accounts / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Mandela89(f): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ok
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Nackzy: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rubbish party
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by discusant: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://von.gov.ng/2021/06/11/president-buhari-submits-n895-billion-supplementary-budget-to-national-assembly/

Is the supplementary budget not for his completion of modern standard railway system in Niger Republic while the SS and SE have no such modern railway system?

Buhari recently queried why the white people drew lines and cut off Niger Republic from Nigeria.

Buhari, it’s only you that knows how to misuse power of the presidency in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Funds that will still be embezzled again!
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by rummmy: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
I am beginning to love this man on every passing day.

Please my people on nairaland, who amongs the so called world powers has the guts and boldness to ban a US company (world power) and make them beg? Even their previous President applauded his boldness.

I am now proud to be a Nigerian.

IPOB miscreants must kiss the truth.
deep inside you,you are still in severe pains..... Tweeter said they don't know who he is nor the country he is president......what we have here is presidency.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Afolabimills(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Very clueless crooked minded wicked president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Chuka200: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://von.gov.ng/2021/06/11/president-buhari-submits-n895-billion-supplementary-budget-to-national-assembly/

This just take loans n steal all the money till niger delta oil run dry that’s their plan so eventually if Nigeria divide they have stolen enough..

So many too blind to see

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Banmeallday: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
“Buhari” is speaking again lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Zila306: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
700 billion for security?
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by vineyardfarms: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
supplementary budget -SENATORS -HAS- aproved before arrival. Apc - let the borrowing and reckless spending continue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Gkay1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
D kind money our federal government dey waste, one day dis country go just fall from earth. Na where we dey go I nor know
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Dspsalvate: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please I want to delivere a special number title 'listen and be bless' you can join me and sing if you know the song or the singer (peace on his ashes) here we go......POLITICIANS (KEY F MAJOR ) WE WANNA THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN ABLE TO LIE WHILE THIS WHOLE NATION CRY WE WANNA THANK YOU FATHER - PARAPHRASE MINE.
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nijerians Kiss this money goodbye once shocked shocked its released. shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Inside work na work dey... make una dey enjoy na una tenure

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by adeoba2008(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
To settle mistreated Generals & Myetti Allah?

[img]https://media1./images/b676914b03250282109e63542b52ef89/tenor.gif?itemid=20817051[/img]
Abi
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by TJaguar(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
I am beginning to love this man on every passing day.

Please my people on nairaland, who amongs the so called world powers has the guts and boldness to ban a US company (world power) and make them beg? Even their previous President applauded his boldness.

I am now proud to be a Nigerian.

IPOB miscreants must kiss the truth.
Gullible youth
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Reelmii: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
obembet:
Where is that book..

How to finish Nigeria patapata
it is with me, I never read am finish
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Reelmii: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
1bunne4lif:
SHARE THE MONEY!
audio money
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Binchim001: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Over 700 billion earmarked for tackling insecurity... What a lucrative business venture, no wonders insurgency will never end since it could be this profitable

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by eeetuk(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
"Over N700billion from the N895billion supplementary budget is earmarked for tackling all forms of insecurity problems in the country, the very reason the National Assembly will give it expeditious consideration and passage.”

Nothing to celebrate in this supplementary budget if you are a Nigerian. And here is why.

The funds are for insecurity issues. Remember, Nigeria does produce anything. That means all N895 billion will be going to overseas for the purchase of military and police hardware equipment.

The significant thing about purchasing things from abroad [ whether military equipment or other types of good ] is, imported country created no jobs at home. Instead, the Nigerian government is shipping jobs overseas.

So, nigerian government needs to find ways to stop importing things from abroad because it creates no jobs at home and it is putting people out of work

Yes, the Nigerian government is making money from crude oil sales, but citizens are not benefiting from it.

That is why million of Nigerians are unemployed. If N895 billion were to be spent in Nigeria, it can create between 50 000 to 100,000 jobs. That is how much Nigeria is missing

Just stop import, please Mr president!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by holorunwah: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
This kind money dey And people are still suffering in this country...

They will still share the money within themselves... God will punished them all

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by observanc1: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rubber stamp senate president said that whatever presidency brought would be approved by the senate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Alwaysachick: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Its that not a trillion already?
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Ibrochaka(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
obembet:
Where is that book..

How to finish Nigeria patapata
I swear just read only page 1-10 of the book but guess what?
Nigeria is doomed for life with the little I saw in that book�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by BigSam13: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
u na won buy ammunitions for �
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by israelp(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
895b divide by 210million population ...hw much reach me abeg?
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by Youngzedd(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sinzu money �.

Buni don cash out.
Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by REALretep(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Omo...the boldness and impunity by this Buhari's government is increasing by the day shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3,000 APC Youth Traders Join Sokoto PDP, Cite Neglection / APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting / Tribunal Tsunami: LP Lawmakers Look To Appeal Court For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.