Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria (13661 Views)

Stability Of Chad In Nigeria’s Interest - President Buhari / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria by djon78(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

And who are my people?
And who are your own people?
We are in this together, I know you know what I am saying, and you know I am correct, I think people like you are part of the problem, the reality is that what is coming doesn't look at faces, the difference is that your type who are in denial feels the pain more when if you waje up

Can't comprehend?

The only way to have a say is to ensure
Someone that has your interest is there
Same with me too

If not
Na only complain will be going on

Example Anambra State election is coming up
That's my State
And the credible candidate I believe that will channel new ideas and concepts for the development of my State is Chukwuma Soludo

But career politicians are fighting
To take away the APGA ticket from him
I was just watching some of my childhood friends working for the incumbent government of the State seeking selfish and money grabbing

I was warning them that this is a chance to put someone sensible but they are more concerned about money from politicians

It the entire South East begin to elect credible, development minded candidates

This will help in channelling the entire East to prosperity and development
And this is the most important thing the igbo man needs now;

Setting pace for South East economic growth, development and emancipation

With that we can be a shinning light to the other regions of Nigeria

And this is the best redemptive part for South East

But following Nnamdi Kanu who has no iota of blueprint, no strategy only table rousing
Causing enemity between us and our neighbors is a complete no no and a part that leads to no where but calamity and doom
Re: FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria by Duvet1950: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
djon78:

2023 election is coming up
You guys should make sure
You put your people there through the ballot box

If not
Na long things una dey
And you can not do anything about it
Can you stand against the whole of Nigeria?

Please, could you tell me the WHOLE Nigeria that you're talking about? Do you mean the FULANI and their serfs, so called Niger Delta?
Re: FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria by djon78(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Duvet1950:

Please, could you tell me the WHOLE Nigeria that you're talking about? Do you mean the FULANI and their serfs, so called Niger Delta?

Yes
Can you stand against them?
Or you want to bring calamity and destruction to the South East region?

After the one done in 1967 to 1970?
Re: FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria by Duvet1950: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
djon78:

Yes
Can you stand against them?
Or you want to bring calamity and destruction to the South East region?

After the one done in 1967 to 1970?

All talk no ACTION! Go and CLEAN UP your POLLUTED land FIRST before you start VOMITTING RUBBISH. How many of your so called NIGER DELTANS have OIL BLOCK? And you have the temerity to be TALKING of your NIGERIA. Have you NO SHAME?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village / Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect / Nyesom Wike's New Beautiful Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.