Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster (2748 Views)

Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by FarahAideed: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Omo these people don they hustle before we even know say we be humans
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by mightyhaze: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
OsuAmaka:

When was that?

-Osu amaka
Read ...

I'm not here to tell you where,when,how and why..

Don't just pile away in hate,use a fraction of your time and brain to read ,keep yourself informed..not just on derogatory and outdated Igbo words.
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by Amotolongbo(f): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

An igbo man was vice to tofa...sir ...so that's no excuse how many vote did zik get in south west ?
what is this one saying?

When did Zik contest and who were his opponents?
So, the Yoruba should leave Awolowo to vote for Zik?
How many votes did Awolowo have in the east when he contested the presidential election.

You don’t have the monopoly of craze o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by mrvitalis(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
what is this one saying?

When did Zik contest and who were his opponents?
So, the Yoruba should leave Awolowo to vote for Zik?
How many votes did Awolowo have in the east when he contested the presidential election.

You don’t have the monopoly of craze o
Awolowo won more vote in east than zike won in the west

Oh but igbos left our son as vice and gave Abiola 40%
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by tommy589(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
mightyhaze:
Read accounts of the northern soldiers that carried out the killings..they had serious beef with the colonel..the problem with your type is that you don't read. You swallow all the hates and lies hook line and sinker due to laziness.

Look at the lazy yoróba boy bringing Jonathan an ijaw man into the discussion.. your hate mongering opinion leaders also told you Jonathan is an Igbo man from nnewi?

See your life so blinded by hatred

Abeg shift go one side first. You wear me out with your ignorance

Kindly mention the Igbo presidential candidate that was not voted for.And when you do,tell us if Igbo voted massively for Ojukwu presidential aspiration under apga.

Take to correction,it is Yoruba
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by mrvitalis(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
OsuAmaka:

What's my biz with a local election in Enugu?

What yr did an Ibo man contested for the seat of the President?

-Osu amaka
Oga I said zik
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by tommy589(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
mightyhaze:
Read accounts of the northern soldiers that carried out the killings..they had serious beef with the colonel..the problem with your type is that you don't read. You swallow all the hates and lies hook line and sinker due to laziness.

Look at the lazy yoróba boy bringing Jonathan an ijaw man into the discussion.. your hate mongering opinion leaders also told you Jonathan is an Igbo man from nnewi?

Tell us the Igbo presidential candidate that you want Yoruba to vote for

Abeg shift go one side first. You wear me out with your ignorance
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by Cammo: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
My own is that I am voting for a Fulani candidate next election.

Nobody go change my mind.
Me too. If na die make we die.

1 Like

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by OsuAmaka: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
mightyhaze:
Read ...

I'm not here to tell you where,when,how and why..

Don't just pile away in hate,use a fraction of your time and brain to read ,keep yourself informed..not just on derogatory and outdated Igbo words.
You're lost buddy grin

Osu amaka
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by OsuAmaka: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga I said zik
Zik, the ceremonial president? grin

-Osu amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by OsuAmaka: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

Did Abiola win in ibo states overall?
Your 40% was just as useless as your 5% for Buhari.

-Osu amaka
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by Amotolongbo(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

which of the elections Awolowo and Azikiwe contested in?

2019 Presidential election, Peter Obi, an Igbo and the PDP Vice Presidential candidate had more than 46% of the votes in the South West.

Did Yemi Osinbajo, a Yoruba and APC Vice Presidential candidate have up to 20% of the votes in the South East?

2 Likes

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by OsuAmaka: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
tommy589:

Kindly mention the Igbo presidential candidate that was not voted for.And when you do,tell us if Igbo voted massively for Ojukwu presidential aspiration under apga.

Take to correction,it is Yoruba

-Osu amaka

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by OsuAmaka: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:

2019 Presidential election, Peter Obi, an Igbo and the PDP Vice Presidential candidate had more than 46% votes in the South West.

Did Yemi Osinbajo, a Yoruba and APC Vice Presidential candidate have up to 20% of the votes in the South East?
Mrvitalis

-Osu amaka

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by haffaze777(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

The same way Yoruba gave ur son Peter China obiliar more than 40% vote

1 Like

Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by Simeonjoe1: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:

2019 Presidential election, Peter Obi, an Igbo and the PDP Vice Presidential candidate had more than 46% of the votes in the South West.

Omo this one na knock out punch
Re: Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster by Iykoto86(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
mightyhaze:
History is rife with Igbo men campaigning and supporting yoróbas and awusa,but point me just one Igbo person these people have ever supported.

They are the ones chanting.. ' Igbos don't build bridges ' o
you dey mind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo / APC Now Running Ads To Promote Tweets After Losing Millions Of Members / Video: Moment Angry Obidients Chased Lamidi Apapa Out Of The Court Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.