Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand (25480 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by Chiiamaka: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
socialmediaman:
The tyrant who is well known for nepotism, ethnic bigotry and religious extremism, now wants to launder his battered image with diplomacy. But each time he tries, he can’t help but offload the contents of his dark heinous heart

Best describes him
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by ChoCho54(f): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Masturbator2020:

How did old buhari become so young? What did he used on his body?
The real buhari is Dead!!!
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by fatymore(f): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
cheesy grin
OlayemiAshraf:
Eleribuu omo Fulani ....

your family are the dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by ChoCho54(f): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yes we know. You are dealing with them in the language of dollars and pounds in ransom.
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by sugarfrank(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nunu sucking stick wielding bastard. Look at his mouth. I barely can even hear what the Bleep he's talking about. You deal with bandits by rehabilitating them and compensating them ransomely. Tyrant!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by DSC7: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
This bubu na ruthless comedian aswear......

They yarn dust anyhow......

Till now Bandits in the north are having a field day.....
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by Emmanuelcann: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Does Nigeria have a National Assembly?
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by alingo2013(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
The language he is talking about is peace and love
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by kutashi: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Did you read your comment before posting it? You write as if your end is in sight!
Asinwin!
Kings999:
Buhari is confused....
He knows Nigeria is coming to an end...
Oga bubu continue using us to catch cruise... Na only God can judge you...
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by GhostWisperer: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-im-also-dealing-with-bandits-in-the-language-they-understand-says-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Aboki president is trying to do damage control.

This deranged president threatened a whole region with the threat of civil war and now he wants to correlate it with bandits.

What an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

All terrorists in our darling country must DIE!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by Sirdan247(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
By paying them the monthly due in form of ransom?? Or shying away when kidnap and killings is going on. Come on man you ain't doing enough and stop this nepotism and selective fight. Enough said

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by eastOFwest(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by Jayrow08: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
They will also deal with you in the language you understand
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by eastOFwest(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sirdan247:
By paying them the monthly due in form of ransom?? Or shying away when kidnap and killings is going on. Come on man you ain't doing enough and stop this nepotism and selective fight. Enough said

Yesh nah!

IPOB hunderstand bullet.

Bandits hunderstand money ego owo kudi iwai igho grin
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by yusluvad(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
He doesn't even understand how to govern a city talkless of a nation...
Kings999:
Buhari is confused....
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by naijadrivablog: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
OK, Hausa language.
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stupid man ur family r d dot in d circle undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by nairalandankrah: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
HeadNigga:
Keep addressing Nigerians when need be for the rest of your tenure. Even if that's all you can do until you leave office it will save us lots of face offs and disunity amongst tribes and regions
Otelectual..
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by samwillyco1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who is this man fooling
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by rummmy: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
See people president.....
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by HustlePro: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
Buhari is confused....
he is back tracking cos of the backslash lol but too late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by Techguy96(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Anyone notice buhari suddenly became outspoken after US warned him
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by sterlingD(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
You are dealing with the bandits in the language they understand.Hmmm l see What is the language?

Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by Simplythebest: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
The language they understand was to appeal to them to reduce their ransom money. The same president who was appealing to bandits to release students. Thank God he said that he treat them with the language they understand which is true and we all know the language. Keep deceiving ur self. Is only 2 years remaining
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by Ilola(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Light seriously?quote author=Jackson105 post=102624086]

Be ashamed of yourself and your family first. [/quote]
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by ajimotoke(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
How? When?
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by chinexx07(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bubu the time is near Nigeria go see something
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by KRSWon: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
If that's the case, Mr. President, when are you going to proscribe Fulani extremists as a terrorist group, like you did to IPOB?

Global Terrorism Index: Nigerian Fulani militants named as fourth deadliest terror group in world

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-world-a6739851.html

Surely, open grazing, cattle routes and confiscation of land are not the solution?
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by adecz: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
➡️Any Nigerian that watches or
listens to this man's TV addresses or
interviews must be as dull as he is..

➡️You even end up increasing your
blood pressure for nothing. The man
has nothing to offer .

↔️↔️➡️And if you quote me, I'll handle you
in the language you understand.✡️❎❎❎

cool cool cool
Re: Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand by bejeria101(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Paying them right?
Dullard with no certificate plus ear infection to match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Rigging Scandal; Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Others On Their Own -PDP / Osinbajo Commissioning LASEMA Equipment In Lagos (Photos) / N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.