Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Two Years Commemoration In Office, The Scorecard Of Hon. Taofeek Ajilesoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Years Commemoration In Office, The Scorecard Of Hon. Taofeek Ajilesoro (162 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register / Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Years Commemoration In Office, The Scorecard Of Hon. Taofeek Ajilesoro by Jimsonjaat96(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
As a mark of total respect and honour, I commence my speech by appreciating the Almighty God first, the omnipotent and most benevolent, the Supreme Being who gives life. Also to these special people who God has been using to make today's success a reality.

I appreciate the immense efforts of my father, the Imperial Majesty, Ooni Adeyeye Eniitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II and all our Royal Fathers in Ife Land for their prayers and roles in maintaining peace in the land. I equally thank them in no small measures, the undying role of the leadership and members of my party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and all Ife Federal Constituents, for providing me a veritable platform to run and give good governance to my people. My appreciation is definitely incomplete if I fail to recognise the unmatched love and rear support of my families and the AJILESORO FOUNDATION whose shoulder I always stand on, I thank you immensely from the depth of my heart, my blood for your support and guidance all the time.

*MY BRIEF*

Just like yesterday when the entire Ife Federal Constituency unanimously appointed me through unprecedented votes as their representative to the Green chamber of the National Assembly, I am really filled with thanks and praises to God Almighty as well as my constituents as I put up this brief about my activities thus far.

I am so glad to realize that what started as a call for effective representation and inclusion in the affairs of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is currently yielding positive results which are visible to the eyes and audible to the ears.

It is heartwarming to inform you that within the last 24 months (Two years) of my operation as a lawmaker whose responsibility is to make laws, offer adequate representation to my people and perform oversight functions through standing committees, I thank God and you my people for given me the privilege to function optimally in all areas.

Among others, I had the privilege to sponsor the bill for the creation of decontamination centers in all the federal and teaching hospitals in the country, while I equally moved several motions of immense benefits to my constituents.

Some of the motions I moved on the floor of the House include; A motion for government's intervention in the 10 year electricity blackout in Ife South local govt, a motion seeking for the refurbishment and equipping of the nation's dilapidated primary health care centres in all the 36 States of the nation and a motion for the investigation of importation and manufacturing of sub-standard/standard steel in the country.

Equally, I have been involved in several infrastructural projects; such as Bridge and road building; renovation of Worship Centers and Artisans' Association Secretariats, distribution of school Chairs and Lockers as well as Books to our Schools across Ife Federal Constituency to make life better for all. While it is not in my responsibility as a lawmaker to build infrastructure, I am of the opinion that I owe my people a lot especially for trusting me with their representation, so going steps further to make them live well is in order.

I have assisted in footing hospital bills of indigent persons, empowerment to our market women and traders by giving cash grants, I have bought and given mobility that is befitting vehicles as well as motorcycles to persons of values, I also approved the procurement of UTME forms for our admission seeking students across the Constituency, I approved the training of hundreds of youths in several trades towards financial independence, given food items to poor and vulnerable persons to mitigate effects of Covid-19 among others.

I hereby re-assure the entire Ife Federal Constituency Constituents that the good works has just begun and I am always committed to their growth and development. You, my Constituents are my employers and I am ready to keep working for you. Please don't leave me.

God bless Nigeria ��
God bless OSUN State
God bless ife federal constituency
God bless you all

*Hon. Taofeek Abimbola Ajilesoro,*
Ife Federal Constituency,
Member, House of Representatives,
National Assembly,
Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Political Entertainment With MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthonyeshua - The Messianicp / Watch This And Prepare Yourself Well For Today: Democracy Or Povertitocrazy? / Kwara Ypp Begins Membership Mobilization And E-registration, Calls On Kwarans To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.