Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Natural Remedies To Quick Ejaculation... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedies To Quick Ejaculation... (164 Views)

Permanent Solution To Quick Ejaculation / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / A Permanent Solution To Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Remedies To Quick Ejaculation... by myvision(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
If you are a man; oya gather here make we discuss heart to heart matter.

You see, one of our problem is this issue.

He done break homes and kill some people self esteem.

So, as a brother trying to help another brother; I will be dropping some natural remedies here for men, and I hope you find it useful.

If I have enough men interested in this topic; I will share powerful 50 recipes with here for free.

This is because if a recipe does not work for you because of some health related issues; another recipe will work for you.

Oya, make we start family matter talk o o o

Brother helping brother

1 Like

Re: Natural Remedies To Quick Ejaculation... by loadedvibes: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol.. funny thread
Re: Natural Remedies To Quick Ejaculation... by Robertzini: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Continue
Re: Natural Remedies To Quick Ejaculation... by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Quick or premature ejaculation is most times due to performance anxiety, stress or the excitement of 4ucking a new pussy. Forget all those bullshit herbs and work on your mindset. When you see sex as nothing with no pressure attached then the case is almost solved. As a man begins to engage in sex more often, quick ejaculation reduces.

(1) (Reply)

Here’s All You Need To Know About Getting Pregnant After 35 / Is There A Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus? / Best Medical Second Opinion Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.