Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency (212 Views)

Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari / Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yea, you saw it right!!!, even in our schools, the system is rotten.
Until we change our mindset on politics, I don't think we can get anything right in this country.
We need selfless leadership that would make unbiased decision on things especially to financial related matters but no, we only go there to secure our own bag.
This is not democracy, this is theft!!!!.

Why has being transparent taken for granted?, the vices are now the norms.
I have come to realize that this change begins in the organization we are handling.
.damn! I'm not happy with how things are in this part of the world.

#Selfless
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Monogamy: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Africa politics in general
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Africa politics in general
Who are the Africans?
Is it not you, I and also the guy that cancelled your comment.

We need to change orientation on things ASAP, it won't be bad to have a new Africa begin in this part of the world.
Transparency is bae
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Monogamy: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
BABYharder:

Who are the Africans?
Is it not you, I and also the guy that cancelled your comment.

We need to change orientation on things ASAP, it won't be bad to have a new Africa begin in this part of the world.
Transparency is bae

Have you discussed about the community that has been producing failures as leaders?
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=940frty post=102625239][/quote]
Oga striker pls also remember that transparent and accommodating democracy begins in that small organization we think doesn't matter.
#Transparency
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Have you discussed about the community that has been producing failures as leaders?
I mentioned schools(higher institutions) because it's the grassroot to these disgusting fund embezzling tactics displayed by our leaders in all the levels of government
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Monogamy: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
BABYharder:

I mentioned schools(higher institutions) because it's the grassroot to these disgusting fund embezzling tactics displayed by our leaders in all the levels of government

Still the lecturers, the VC's are products of a rotten community
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by socialmediaman: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
BABYharder:
Yea, you saw it right!!!, even in our schools, the system is rotten.
Until we change our mindset on politics, I don't think we can get anything right in this country.
We need selfless leadership that would make unbiased decision on things especially to financial related matters but no, we only go there to secure our own bag.
This is not democracy, this is theft!!!!.

Why has being transparent taken for granted?, the vices are now the norms.
I have come to realize that this change begins in the organization we are handling.
.damn! I'm not happy with how things are in this part of the world.

#Selfless

These will definitely happen in Utopia, not our darling UAR. Even your name suggests how much you want it from Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Politics Doesn't Encourage Transparency by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na students i focus on cus most of them joined politics to enrich themselves. To hell with who we'll lead they say
The white grew infrastructural-wise because of selflessness and transparency.
I believe these are the driving force of a healthy and sustainable development in a standard society.
Let's give it a shot.
#TransparencyAndSelflessness

(1) (Reply)

OPL 245: How Italian Prosecutors Doctored Evidence Against Shell, Eni, Adoke / A Response From Chi Republic Inter-creed Council To The CNG / Is Nigeria Getting Ready For The Ban Of Petrol Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.