Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety (21694 Views)

Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Monogamy: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
biodun966:

just that people like you in one of the problem of this NIGERIA

Ah bla bla bla.. Go out and protest tomorrow and come back to update us later...
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Elock1: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
BadRadio:
Come out at your own risk.... e go hot !!!
wetin be this boys group name abeg?
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stupid police with fake life.

Who tell dem say people dey expect to sit at home tomorrow?

Dem sha wan look like actors in people's eyes...

Criminals!
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Elock1:
smiley
I know you just want people to quote you.

Here I am
Wish granted!

Yes baby. I know you're a fan.

Would give you an official car.... wish granted.

Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Rickylambert: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ndi Igbo aren’t aware of any protest tomorrow rather

1 Like

Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Elock1:
hehe... Anonymous MIW
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Elock1:
see IGP wan arrest these boys o !!!grin
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Nwokos: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Don't mind our police, that was how they asured safety and ordered everyone to go about thier business in imo state,the Same security shot a German returnee dead,I will never take these people serious
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Ghedo99(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
my dear youth come out o.
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Unrated900(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Better.

Any gathering of more than 10 people should be rounded up tomorrow.

We will never allow End Sars like protest to repeat itself.

Adejobi is really good at PPRO job.. He did fantastically well in Ogun state

Ogun keee you there
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Fahdiga1: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Ah bla bla bla.. Go out and protest tomorrow and come back to update us later...
Shut up
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Fahdiga1: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
941one:
[s][/s]
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Monogamy: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Unrated900:

Ogun keee you there

Ogun is not mischievous...

So amma take this as a joke

grin
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Elock1: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
BadRadio:
see IGP wan arrest these boys o !!!grin
na comedians dem be na.. I mean their channel name
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by engrben25: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
sometimes our comments in rhi forum makes me feel too sick let's be reasonable for ones pple saying plenty words no meaning. If the protest will hold let it hold if is not going to hold so be it our leaders deserve problems one day they will get full time
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Shalommy(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari and his men have their plan for tomorrow. If you're going out, be alert.
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Elock1:
na comedians dem be na.. I mean their channel name
lol... I no know o
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
I can never understand why some Nigerian youth want to burn this country down.
We protested in our own days too but we were not destructive. In fact, immediately the police fired tear gas we would all run away.

What I don't understand is the desire and hate some youth have for this country. They are very selfish and narcissistic people that only think about themselves.

This country is doing a lot better considering what the present administration met on ground.

My prayer is ...
"What every Nigerian wish for Nigeria, is what God will grant to them regarding their own lives"...Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Blackdisciple(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sorry..!
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Banmeallday: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why are police making statements as if they are in government?

What is wrong with Blackies seffff?

Police should be on the street solving and preventing crime, but in the NIgg area they are talking to press on political issue, the service chiefs leave their post to visit governors and take pictures....

What a shythole of a mess.

Meanwhile they are trying to bribe twitter to restore “Buhari’s” account because typical Blackies dont want the world to see their shameful buttocks, but the world has been seeing it since 1914....
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Reeses: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Instead of aimless protest that will only lead to lost of more lives and properties, I'll advice my good people of Nigeria/UAR to kindly stay away from it.....let use the time instead to prepare our PVCs so we don't make same mistake again

I just hope and believe one day someone will do this song by Lucky Dube again

She got outside one morning
To see what' s going on
'Cause she heard all the noises
In the night, It' s a celebration
Even though she was old and grey
It didn't mean she was deaf and dumb
She looks one look at the man
Throws her hands in the air
And said God help us all
Too much power in one mans hands
Is dangerous
She has never tasted freedom
And all the things
We take for granted
Then she looked at me and said
Son, Is this the end of our suffering?
Is this freedom?
Is this freedom?
We have just witnessed the
Change of power from one fool
And liar to another
Our lives on the line again
She had lived through the wars
She didn't want to go through it all again
She has seen injustice
She has seen corruption
She has seen racism
And any other kind of suffering
You can think about
Then she said to me
Son, Is this the end of suffering?
Is this freedom?
Is this freedom?

Nobody will be alive to use the PVC with the rate this country is rolling.
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Chatbrainz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na only for citizens body them dy remember law and order
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by witworth(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Look at mediocrity, police that can't protect themselves.
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Yankee101: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Better
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by observanc1: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Better.

helineus, post with your known username
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by Gjmff: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by tatutatu: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
people that are not even safe, are assuring us saftey.
Re: June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety by MansoryMX(m): 12:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
Better.

Stupidity at its peak. E go tire you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.