Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

June 12: President Buhari Democracy Day Address To Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / June 12: President Buhari Democracy Day Address To Nigerians (315 Views)

June 12: Highlights Of Buhari's Democracy Day Speech / President Buhari – I Promise Free And Fair Election, Democracy Day Speech / Asiwaju Ayorinde Babatunde Preaches Unity On Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June 12: President Buhari Democracy Day Address To Nigerians by Tonydivinep: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has insisted that he will remain ever committed to upholding and defending Nigeria’s corporate existence.

Buhari made this known during his address to Nigerians on democracy day.

Nigeria’s democracy day was usually celebrated on May 29th every year, until 2020 when the present administration decided to move the date to June 12, in memory of late Kudirat Abiola.

However, the President stated that he will overcome the present challenges in the country.

Stressing that, we have to undergo as a nation this challenges so that we can come out stronger. The day I joined the Nigerian Army I was prepared to lay down my life for Nigeria.

Full speech:

The President made this known during the presentation of his democracy day address to Nigerians.

I join you all today to commemorate and celebrate our Democracy Day. It is a celebration of freedom and a victory for one people, one country and one Nigeria.

See full text here: https://ibrandtv.com/june-12-president-buhari-democracy-day-address-nigerians/

(1) (Reply)

Benue South 2023: Hon. Alapa Declares For Senate / Miracle Godwin Chinemerem Is A Scammer And Hardened Criminal. / Shocking: 8-year-old Boy Sentenced To Death For Urinating On Himself Inside A Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.