Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) (56642 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Chief wailer, you're suppose to lead from front cheesy cheesy
Racoon:
Same place they used in the time past to protest freely they now use the instrument of the state to unleash terror on people to suppress their freedom to air their disenchantment.Tyranny @ work.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by missuzoma: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
This thing is turning to a sit-at-home something

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2021
obembet:
Let go there

Baby, where can I get one like this ?
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by IFEBARBIE: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin grinthe police and government are wiser now, especially in Lagos. They allowed endsars protests to go unhindered for 2 weeks believing we are in a developed country where protests is different from riot. At the end, the police suffered the highest casualty when people perceived their absence from the roads as weakness, thereby attacking them and burning their stations. Till now the east has not recovered. Una for they una station like last year na. Una don wise by force. At least law abiding people can go out in peace without fear of attack by anarchist grin

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by josh123(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2021
DonCandido:

I dare you to go out and protest today -post your pictures. Otherwise, shut up.

Wicked imbecilic characters hiding behind computers and luring others to their deaths.

Shame is you.
why the insult?
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2021
sharpwriter:

Baby, where can I get one like this ?

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2021
obembet:

Hahaha hahaha... This lady, you go like money o... See as you bill me sharp sharp.

Hmmmn.... To accept this, make a video of yourself wearing it, with someone pointing a gun at you and shooting it, even if na Shaka-Bula. If nothing do you, then we fit do business together.

Just DM and send the attached video wink
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by ictplotter(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Aluta continua.. peaceful protest is a right not a privilege. We must protest.
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by infogeneral: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2021
The protest is about a better Nigeria. I can see some folks here are confused. They don't know whether to join the voices calling for a better United Nigeria or the meandering forces for an independent Republic.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2021
ictplotter:
Aluta continua.. peaceful protest is a right not a privilege. We must protest.

Pls, which of the protest grounds are u
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Olatemiseeni24:
The idiot think he can stop us abi
The united youth is an unstoppable force

Lol...inside your room abi...

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Gbengbelu: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Historic
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Racoon:
Same place they used in the time past to protest freely they now use the instrument of the state to unleash terror on people to suppress their freedom to air their disenchantment.Tyranny @ work.

It would be a mistake to allow you, agents of destabilisation to start another round of killing and destructions. Like we don't know that this has politics written all over it. Small time, you will begin to say that hoodlums sponsored by governments are responsible for the killings and destructions. We know your antics

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
We go still come out for protest. Fucck all of em

Target practice
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by ictplotter(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2021
kaydeekay:

Pls, which of the protest grounds are u
Join us in ojota. The goal is Nigeria must work for everybody not only the cabals.
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Racoon(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2021
authority2006:
.... Small time, you will begin to say that hoodlums sponsored by governments are responsible for the killings and destructions. We know your antics
Yeah! The government sponsored thugs & miscreants as seen during the #EndSARS, #EndBrutality/Impunity protests.Perhaps you were among them for you to know this shitcrap you're talking about.Only a killer with machete fears another wielding one around him/her.Continue

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2021
ictplotter:

Join us in ojota. The goal is Nigeria must work for everybody not only the cabals.
Funny dude...as if u are at Ojota, just continue been an online protester

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Michael3632(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Am on my way,we shall prostest
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2021
tunary:
Unserious people in power. Them go arrest tire
Abeg picture of you in the protest
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Decent09(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
June 12: Police Presence in Ojota Lagos, one of the venue of the protest

Buhari really plan for all these lazy youths today ooo grin grin grin

The man is really serious
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2021
How can u be using ur damned power oppressing people for God's sake?

Can't they let people be and just monitor them?

Ogun kill all of una together!

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by hakym619(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Is ojota riot free.
Me I want to commot[color=#990000][/color] o

Somebody, reply !!!! cry cry cry
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by hakym619(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2021
hakym619:
Is ojota riot free.
Me I want to commot [color=#990000][/color] o

Somebody, reply !!!! cry cry cry
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Bola146(f): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Sholaco:
Bola do not join a any protest today o.

Thanks sir, I'm at home but no light embarassed embarassed maybe I'll just go out and see what is happening outside cheesy
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2021
savagerhythm007:
message me when you get there
Where are you...see something wink. Even if you see me, you can't recognise me lol. We full ground here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by dlaw281(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by dlaw281(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Abeg Buhari is cursed
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
June 12: Police Presence in Ojota Lagos, one of the venue of the protest

Buhari really plan for all these lazy youths today ooo grin grin grin
how do you expect oyibos to be nice with you, while u're better with suffering and smiling! Current situation in Nigeria suite all of you lover of suffering and smiling
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Massive revolution is all this current leadership neeed! Protest won't solve anything
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by L4stl00k(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bola146:

Thanks sir, I'm at home but no light embarassed embarassed maybe I'll just go out and see what is happening outside cheesy
make i borrow you power bank
Re: June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by savagerhythm007(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Where are you...see something wink. Even if you see me, you can't recognise me lol. We full ground here
I saw you. Big up. Hope you were not among those they arrested?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos / List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.