Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System (9865 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / My Account Was Debited But Dstv Subscription Not Activated / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by najoomey(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2021
On Thursday evening I was trying to fund my palmpay acct using my debit card but they told me I've insufficient balance which is wrong I was trying to fund 5,900 later on I received debit alert from my bank (UBA) but no money in my palmpay acct I called customer service of my bank they told me it was palmpay later on I got reversed but after 1hrs 1,754 was debit from my account which I never make such transaction I called my bank to complain they told me it was the same palmpay that deducted the money and they will investigate it. I attached the debit alert here

Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by GreenFarmsNG: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2021
It was contained in the terms and conditions when you took the loan. Stop exposing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by Flamees(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Nairaland people and loan
app be like 5 and 6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by najoomey(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
It was contained in the terms and conditions when you took the loan. Stop exposing your ignorance
I never took their loan I binded my debit card with my palmpay acct, if it's loan settlement they will state

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by najoomey(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
is like you don't read my statement
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by GreenFarmsNG: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2021
najoomey:
is like you don't read my statement

Did you read their TOC.?

Are your financial accounts not linked together by the same BVN?
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by bahdpersona(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's why I'm scared to bind my bank or fund my account... I don't trust them... me I just dey cash out 2k steady

Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by goodnewscliff(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
bahdpersona:
That's why I'm scared to bind my bank or fund my account... I don't trust them... me I just dey cash out 2k steady
how bro?? How do u cash out steady?
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by Flamees(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
bahdpersona:
Explain abegyi
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by bahdpersona(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
goodnewscliff:
how bro?? How do u cash out steady?
will you be able to get referral... to withdraw 500 you will need to invite 3 people, to get 1000, you'll have to invite 5 people, to get 2000 you'll invite 7 people and the biggest of it all which is 3k, to get this you'll need 11 referrals... can you?
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by bahdpersona(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Flamees:

Explain abegyi
you'll need referrals o
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by Jeffy1206(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Op give respect to your account balance by hiding it biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by Obakashdee(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
bahdpersona:

Hou don blow jare
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by yeman1(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Call pampay to complain, i use them too,, nothing of such ever happened to me.
Re: Palmpay Debited My Money Using Their Auto Debit System by Kizzalyid: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Do you do any promo in palmpay that paid you??

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo / Beware! - I Just Discovered Why Your Data Doesn't Last. Always Check / MTN Subscriber Base Hits 183m, Creates 350,000 Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.