Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

"Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari (433 Views)

If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari by PrinceNews: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2021
The rising cases of attacks by Fulani Herdsmen had created security tensions in most parts of the Southern part of the country and the middle belt region. The parts of Nigeria affected the most by the attactks by Fulani Herdsmen are the South West zone and Benue State In the North Central region; the attacks had made people to pressure the Nigerian federal government to act in order to end the killings of people by herdsmen..

The Federal government which holds the highest authority in the country had been called upon to help in putting an end to the security issues because it controls all the security agencies in the country..

READ FULL NEWS>> https://www.emmanuelblog.com/2021/06/breaking-news-12th-june-2021-president.html

Re: "Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari by Nbotee(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol... With what Oga?
Re: "Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari by cherishmichael: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Set up!
Full time set up!!
Re: "Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari by Babaken(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2021
After defending themselves you will come for them with your soldiers may God save Nigerians.
Re: "Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari by jaytee01(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Defend yourself while he opens up the borders to more bandits and murderous herdsmen
Re: "Don't Wait For Me To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Defend Yourselves" - Buhari by Arexit: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2021
we will when you leave in 2 years

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor Emerges Governorship Candidate In Anambra / Why Does Google Refer To Nigeria As A Zoo? We Are Not A Zoo! / Onochie Denies Being APC Member Before Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.