Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? (335 Views)

Kashim Shettima: What A Vice-President! By Olawale Olaleye / Who Is More Powerful Between A Vice President And A State Governor In Nigeria? / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? by lokobyforch(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Other than deputizing I see no other role...na only Buhari name I dey hear, abi we go pursue Buhari leave Osibanjo?
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? by philEscobar(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Bros dem don cage that one

Even Tinubu don follow sell da guy..

Come to think of it � wt if dem dn kidnap osinbanjo "FG is keeping it a secret?

Just thinking out loud "ignore me.. Aswear I dey 2 imagine Rubbish...
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? by SmartPolician: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2021
As far as roles are concerned, a Nigeria's Vice President is as useless as the "P" in Psychology. This is usually the case if the president is hail and hearty. Most times, he just depends on the president to assign him tasks. If not, he is just useless.

The only benefit they get is that they get slots when jobs are considered and earn salaries and benefits. I think the constitution amendment should eliminate a Senate president and make the VP the Senate President as it in the US.
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? by lilvicky68(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
To wear one black native attire and sandals.
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2021
philEscobar:
Bros dem don cage that one

Even Tinubu don follow sell da guy..

Come to think of it � wt if dem dn kidnap osinbanjo "FG is keeping it a secret?

Just thinking out loud "ignore me.. Aswear I dey 2 imagine Rubbish...
Una go dey talk like pikin. Osinbanjo is more active than Nnamdi sambo.

The office of the VP is a ceremonial role in Nigeria and almost all over the world.

Abi u no remember as Turai sef dey in charge and GEJ was put in the dark.
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? by akinszz: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Extra tyre grin
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Vice President? by pyyxxaro: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Condolence visit

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Policeman Shooting Teargas At June12 Protesters In Abuja / #june12protest: We Were Paid 2000 Naira To Stand With Buhari, Man Claims / Annkio Briggs: Buhari’s ‘dot In A Circle’ Comment Attempt To Divide South-south,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.