Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Nurses/ Midwife Dream Of Working In US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses/ Midwife Dream Of Working In US (214 Views)

Become A Nurse In The Uk || Step By Step Breakdown For Nigerian Nurses / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses/ Midwife Dream Of Working In US by Olorundamife(f): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Hi house
As a nurse with BNSC and other higher degree in view planning to relocate to the US, while filling the cgfns application, is there any future implications to limit the educational background to only registered nurse certificate without including the others qualifications?
Re: Nigerian Nurses/ Midwife Dream Of Working In US by Cousin9999: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2021
There's a massive thread on this.

The mods really need to make a forum just for mega threads.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Pls I Need Your Advice On Travelling Tips. / Urgent Help On How To Get Acceptable Covid19 Approved Laboratories. / Abuja Luxury Neighborhood Guzape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.