Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Take On preEdited Presidential Media Chats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On preEdited Presidential Media Chats (172 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview / What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On preEdited Presidential Media Chats by pimper24: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
I have watched with utmost dismay the way and manner they have relayed edited presidential broadcasts to Nigerians under the pretext of live chats.
This is anything more than sheer hypocrisy in a modem day democracy where the people are assured of transparency and fair play.
Pre broadcast interviews are deceits and more so, when they are edited to hide the presidents intents and accompanying body languages.
They select media houses and journalist that suits their one sided reports and edit the video before releasing same.
Why are they doing this to Nigerians ?
Re: My Take On preEdited Presidential Media Chats by Fweshest3: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Because the real Buhari is dead. What you have there is an impostor

(1) (Reply)

This Is How They Steal Money - Theft 101 / Yes Soyinka, Nigeria Under Bokoharam_buhari Is On A Suicide Slide / 75 Northern Groups Place ₦100m Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.