Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

See Mary See Jesus - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Mary See Jesus (254 Views)

Rare Picture Of Mary Slessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Mary See Jesus by End123: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2021
My mother says she doesn't want to talk of Nigeria that she wants to talk of God and Jesus. She says what has Naija done for her ? I'm thinking of introducing her to Olamide's song " See Mary, see Jesus ". Mama is a Catholic so that songs Chorus would Be a hit with her. I'm not sure what the whole song was about.

(1) (Reply)

Bicentennial Congress Of The Peoples Of The World Commemorative Acts Of The... / Accelerate Development / Herbs And Mystics----(spirituality) Solutions To Life Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.