Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale (248 Views)

Get Free N1000 Electric Prepaid Meter Top Up, Hurry Up. / Get Units On Your AEDC Prepaid Meters / Prepaid Meter Seal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale by Stanobel: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Hi good morning nairalanders, i have a generator/prepaid booster switch for sale

It can help to reduce Electricity Bill from your prepaid meter. It can reduce your Electricity bill to Over 40% percent. If you are paying too much Nepa Bill this device will help to Slash or reduce your Electricity Bill for you monthly.*

*Secondly it can also help to boost the power of your Generator in order to power your heavy heating Appliances such as Pressing iron, Electric Oven, Electric cooker, Electric jug/Kettle, Laminating machine, Electric pressure pot, rice cooker, coffee maker, hair dryer, hand dryer, halogen Oven, deep fryer, Air fryer, Electric hot plate and other heating appliances using all types of Generators including *Tiger Generator of 500watts without increasing the sound of the generator and without consuming your Fuel*.

*It can also help to boost the power of your Solar Energy in order to power heavy heating Appliances Such as Pressing iron, Electric Oven, Electric cooker, Electric jug/Kettle, Laminating machine, Electric pressure pot, rice cooker, coffee maker, hair dryer, hand dryer, halogen Oven, deep fryer, Air fryer, Electric hot plate and other heating appliances without draining the battery....its just 10 thousand naira for 1 i also sell in wholesale with discount..PLS PATRONIZE ME GOD BLESS

*For Inquiry and video proof pls chat me on 08103969270

Re: Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale by rottennaija(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale by rottennaija(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
I don't know how people can be deceived with this booster of a thing. If the source does not have enough energy, no matter the booster, a small generator cannot power your fridge or AC.

The piston, rings, connecting rods, camshafts and even the crankshaft was not designed for heavy load.
Re: Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale by Stanobel: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
rottennaija:
I don't know how people can be deceived with this booster of a thing. If the source does not have enough energy, no matter the booster, a small generator cannot power your fridge or AC.

The piston, rings, connecting rods, camshafts and even the crankshaft was not designed for heavy load.

They say seeing is believing but its all well and good
Re: Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale by Stanobel: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Still available
Re: Generator/prepaid Booster Switch For Sale by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stanobel:
Still available
Why not create a landing page and promote with facebook ads?

You'll get more sales that way. You can sende a message if you want to discuss about the possibilities.

I'm an experienced digital marketer and facebook ad expert.

Whatsapp number: 07030438383

(1) (Reply)

The Best Affiliate Program In Nigeria, NO Registration Required NO Fees Required / Wines For Sale In Wholesale Troop In Because Its Affordable / Opportunity For Buyers And Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.