Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain (38214 Views)

Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Nigeria Recorded Biggest Economic Growth In Six Years / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Sunday2021: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
I was ashamed when the governor of abia state said tantalizer in aba is as a result of his good governance. Yet, some fools from his state will come here to insult Buhari.
Most of the states especially in the southern part of the country are ruined by the emperors they voted as governors. Unfortunately, the illiterates followers prefer to lay all their frustration on Mr president.
God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by orisa37: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNORS AGAINST A PRESIDING ONE CHIEF GOVERNOR. THAT CHIEF GOVERNOR MUST BE CRYING OVER A SPLIT MILK AND LYING.
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Mayeldah(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari should sit down there jare! Who else have caused Nigerians so much pain more than Buhari

The General who funded and sponsored foreign fulani terrorists against his people.
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Riverofgold(f): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
I am crying for my country
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by dukebabaaduke(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Its Democracy,He can only appeal
Coldshisha:

No lies

Obasanjo called them Emperiors

They wrecked Goodluck Jonathan

Mr fake Major General Buhari we voted you to go hard on these people yet it's story everyday

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by orisa37: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNORS AGAINST ONE PRESIDING CHIEF GOVERNOR. THAT CHIEF GOVERNOR MUST BE CRYING OVER A SPLIT MILK AND LYING.
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by AsawanaDgreat: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
So this blame game is not over yet in this administration? Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by ebuclassic18(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
I blame the shameless governors that always run to him for help

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Mummyfour(f): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
The blammer-in-chief who never accept responsibility. What a shameless man.
However he has some points. The governor in Nigeria today are the most currupt and useless governors since 1999. Most of them desperately got power and now nothing is happening in their state. Obaseki of Edo state has been owing lecturers for 6months now, how heartless can a governor be? Those lecturers have families to feed. How heartless? If those lecturers start collecting blocking to survive, people will start shouting!
In the areas of security what have the governor's done?
This is why we want true federalism or just divide the country to smaller parts so that we can easily burn than the government house as he will not have anybody upstairs to blame for his failures.
Governors won't dare what they are doing today under obasanjo so buhari must take blame.
Those standing with buhari atleast give them decent shoes to wear, don't just pick shoemakers from the street, pay them #500 naira and use them to support their own hunger anilation.
see the legs they are using to stand sef.
Mosquito legs are healthier than those legs meeeeennn!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by naijaking1: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
I was ashamed when the governor of abia state said tantalizer in aba is as a result of his good governance. Yet, some fools from his state will come here to insult Buhari.
Most of the states especially in the southern part of the country are ruined by the emperors they voted as governors. Unfortunately, the illiterates followers prefer to lay all their frustration on Mr president.
God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Hope they pay you at least 500 naira for this BMC post
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Leo042(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na your normal game we not surprised
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by dederocs(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onepeople:
but people like you told us that Jonathan was the problem, 6years down the line the governor's are now the problem, do Buhari have responsibility at all?
I told you nothing, I don't know you, stop talking nonsense. if you are not making point, shut up. Stop exposing your empty brain in a public forum. I don't follow politicians like zombies like you do. I don't depend on politicians or politics to ball...only lazy desperados do that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Sadiq1048(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Proud to be a DOT in the circle

Hahhaha. U be proud IPOBIAN and IFOBIAN in Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by dederocs(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:
A country runs like a car, ur engine power's the car but it won't work unless it's fueled, if you have a flat tyre with a working engine, u still can't use the car.

Blaming buhari only is extremely foolish, without probing all the other working parts.

Are ur senators , legislature, judiciary, police, citizens, private sector doing their part?

What exactly do Nigerian's really want? R y'all ready to make real sacrifices for the benefit of society?
It shows you the depravity of our youth, very low in thinking and poor in judgement.
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by NotGej: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Quick to blame but never taking responsibility. Who is a leader?

Buhari feels he is doing us a favor by being president.

Buhari is simply having a good time and enjoying the perks of the seat he occupies nothing else. Paid Medicals, trips and hefty allowances. If una wan die….

His kind don’t do well in the private sector.
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Tonnierichy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
kponkedenge:
Lol.... And the clueless one caused the country a lot of happiness.

We are worse off than we were just six years ago in all aspects of our lives.... Both standard of living and security wise.
Why not add price of crude oil
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by harmony75: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Your herdsmen are the ones causing Nigerians pains!
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by chaloskyx: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerians please stop complaining and accept your bad leaders and failed country you guys are meant for each other after bubu another useless leader would emerge and you would all vote for him so just know this Nigeria would never be great it would never ever know stable electricity of growth you would continually go to your pastors to pray for Nigeria and they would always fleece you for your hard earned money and you guys would always be used as an example for all the terrible things that characterises a bad country................thats the honest truth
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by chaloskyx: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abi o the circle sef is empty nothing to offer anyone
OssyMalik:
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by DONFASZY(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Copied

*ONYE* *MU* *KA* *NMA,* *AKÓ* *LA* *M* *ONU*

A Must Read

Me that is proudly from the encircled dot. From the big dot in the most useless Circle in the World. The dot that is the center of gravity. The focal point of wealth, wisdom, education, business, etc. The dot that determines the radius and diameter of all activities in the Land. The reference point. The bull's eye.

It's not until you have a dot, your sentence is not complete. The nomadic commas, that cannot form a complete sentence are claiming the dot is landlocked.

Like Daddy Achebe wrote, if the center cannot hold, things fall apart, and mere anarchy is ruled upon the land. I am that center!

I am a stalk of that dot that got only £20 pounds and it regenerated it into Billions in less than a decade. Yet a man who has 150 cows since 1984 has the mouth to utter rubbish against me!

I am from the dot......... the origin of life!
The spot where all goodness begin! The dot that has a special language that the youths understand. Not the whines of wolves and baboons that encircle me, that love to cover themselves in blood, but we are protected above all Nations!

How can I fear a man who speaks only Fulfulde to his misled brothers and cows and thinks he can speak a language I don't understand.

The man of dementia and cognitive dissonance says the dot is encircled and landlocked, with no access to anything but does not know that the dot is connected to everything and no part of the diameter or radius is determined without passing through the dot. I am left to wonder what all the water bodies surrounding Nigeria contributes to the GDP anyway. Landlocked Switzerland's GDP with a population of 9 million was $650b in 2020. Nigeria that has access to the Sea with a population of 200 million was $400. With the above, you can see that to be landlocked would indeed be a blessing! You don't need the water to prosper.

I belong to the dot.
I am onye spare parts.
The one that has spare parts shops everywhere. The one that Buhari says owns properties all over the Country. I am from that dot that is so rich that I can buy up your lands and even your ancestors graves and dig pit toilets on them.
Yet an encircler who roams about my bushes and can't pay for a room, with a mat as his only property is proudly talking trash on National Television.

I belong to that dot that produces Cars, imports and can export everything. Collectively, the 6th richest ethnic group and 4th most travelled in the World. Yet threatened by an onions' producer, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue from the dots scattered all over this useless Circle.

Dear comma, hyphen, apostrophe, semi colon, bracket etc. I am from that dot that worries your Heart, the dot that will make you come to Yoruba land and not mention Sunday Igboho but sing about Nnamdi Kanu instead.

The dot that makes you go to the North and not mention Abubakar Shekau but only talk about Nnamdi Kanu. He's obviously giving you sleepless nights. Who could have thought a dot could keep a comma awake by trying to convert a Circle into an ellipse?

Leave me alone! Leave the black dot in this distorted Circle alone or you will die and they will still think its PDP vs APC that killed you.

I am proudly a dot.
A Igbo Dot.
Onye spare parts.

-Culled from Bishop Edwin's wall.

�� � *colonelofjcdf* ��
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by hansomb: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Who noticed Buhari has started speaking up these days
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Uncleodi(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2021
OssyMalik:

Every cell has a nucleus.

Which is important for life
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by OssyMalik: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2021
Exactly
Uncleodi:

Every cell has a nucleus.

Which is important for life

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by dederocs(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2021
matex97:
This man is still shifting blame to others after bringing the nation to a retrogressive state. What a shame!
Can you be objective... Federal government shares allocations every month to governors, that is the money for their state...your state governors owes you more, FG main job is to cater for federal roads, military, police etc...
Re: Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain by Babalola0920: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising / Man, Dressed As Woman Arrested In N'djamena (photos) / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.