Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone (2089 Views)

6 Hidden Android Features That Will Blow Your Mind, And How To Use Them / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Depot(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
I can view Display Picture on Android before reading a WhatsApp message but can’t do so on iPhone . You must open the message before viewing display picture on iphone.

What are things u can do with Android that are impossible on iPhone?
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2021
waiting and following
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by sunshineV(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2021
i can play radio on my android

5 Likes

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
buy 1 for 15000 naira......signing out

1 Like

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
not bothering or over thinking whether or not the app I want has iOS variant......signing out

1 Like

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
use it to answer call in the middle of computer village with little or no fear of had I known......signing out

1 Like

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
fixing its faults easily without having to cough up minimum wage......signing out

8 Likes

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
charging it comfortably in betnaija without your mind and soul in conflictsad......signing out

8 Likes

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
changing it easily cos at least 40 android phones are released in africa a yearcheesy......signing out

5 Likes

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Hintona(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
I use it to take sun roasted photos meanwhile I can only use iPhone to take sun kissed photos.
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by chinoonew09: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
until I get my own iPhone 13p, then I'll tell you about RPG interface in Android isn't in iPhone, but iPhone supported hand luncher only.. grin
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by OtunbaBlack(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Depot:
I can view Display Picture on Android before reading a WhatsApp message but can’t do so on iPhone . You must open the message before viewing display picture on iphone.

You know this Bs right?.. clearly you’ve never used an iPhone cause if you have you would know if you swipe left on a contact message you can see contact info and then view the DP.

2 Likes

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

You know this Bs right?.. clearly you’ve never used an iPhone cause if you have you would know if you swipe left on a contact message you can see contact info and then view the DP.

Which iPhone you dey use?
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Onyenna(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Depot:

Lmao!!!

Just swipe left and view DP.... Simple...... Are you currently using IPhone 3?
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Onyenna(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Atiku:

He’s right..... You can view contact info by swiping left.....
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Exumal: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Director's mode. I don't know if iphones use it too oh.
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onyenna:

He’s right..... You can view contact info by swiping left.....

Na question I ask. Which iPhone you dey use?
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by OtunbaBlack(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Atiku:

How does this Answer the question?

Swipe left on contact
Click on more
Contact info
You see profile photo without opening the message

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Onyenna(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by Djdannyb4u: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
I no know Y dis Android & IOS debate still dey go on! Everybody no go fit like the same thing. No way!!!
We all have choices. Different perspectives, & different everything.
Make una leave us to hia word. I was a Tecno guy until I started seeing the beautiful UI of Samsung Galaxy S6+, S7 & so on until I got money to buy Galaxy A30.
I never really liked IOS but I've used 1 b4 & appreciated its durability but didn't like the stiffness 2wards security in the sense of sharing, etc.
To drop all the plenty grammar, Android is good & so is IOS. Just use a nice Android phone & njoy yasef.

1 Like

Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by moriss33(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Reverse wireless charging....I can charge my iPhoneX with my Samsung S10.
Buh can't do same with the iPhone
Re: Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone by sunshineV(f): 4:34am On Jun 13, 2021
my babe use my android as vibrator, can ur iphone ever?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S10+ And Note 10+: Which Is Better.. / Own Any Of These Samsung Phones Now / MTN E-sim??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.