Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features (26181 Views)

Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone / Is Purchasing Iphone 6s @50k Good In 2020? / 6 Hidden Android Features That Will Blow Your Mind, And How To Use Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Dockaysworld: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2018
A nigerian man has been left devastated after discovering that the brand new iphoneX he purchased was filled with android features. 

while inspecting the phone with his friend, they discovered that the new iphone had the android home button and even had the play store app amongst other android applications. 

The source of the phone is yet to be ascertained.

watch video; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/10/man-devastated-using-large-sum-money-purchase-iphone-x-android-features/
cc:lalasticala mynd44

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by teckmore(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2018
grin
Ask him how much he bought it.

Were you so daft to test it at the point of purchase

Nah awoof killed you

57 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by NwaAmaikpe: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2018
shocked

He is such an ungrateful soul.

For complaining over an iPhoneX with Android OS instead of him to thank God for his rare Hybrid version.

366 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2018
iPhone XNougat.

Combo toh bomb.

Our Chinese brothers have come up with a hybrid, why choose between iPhone and Android when you can have both?

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by NsukkaHONEY: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy

At least it wasn't symbian grin

meanwhile check my Siggy

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by boy16(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2018
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by ollah2: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2018
It's a win win for him though. He will enjoy the best features Android can offer on an iPhone X. This is 10 up for him.

14 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by internationalman(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2018
At least he had two packages in one..

On a positive side when people are arguing about which is best between Android and iPhone he can always decide which side to join and switch sides at will..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by RichDad1(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Odiah cheesy
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by DollarAngel(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Okay
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Kezifils(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Funny and Sad, He probably saw an ad saying “buy your london used Iphone X for 80k” and fell for the scam

11 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by dannybomb(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2018
lol our Chinese brothers never cease to amaze us, two in one product

3 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by vizboy(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol... This sellers will not kill me oh
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Dreyl(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol Chinese iPhone, dude got swayed.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Say no more shocked

Indroid X

8 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by spafu(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by RichDad1(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
iDroid X cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
How much did he buy the phone?

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by henrixx(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
This one no be today na.

Samsung s9plus for sale
Us used
6gb 64gb

Call or watsap 08062292514

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by adecz: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin grin

"Devastated"!!!

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by directonpc(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2018
LMFAO - but he bought it for less than $500 na?
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Dicksonpal: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2018
He got a refurbished, most of the iPhone out there have android on them, they cheaper lol
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Onlinealaba(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2018
he should complete his story by telling us where he bought it from and the price, lol iPhone X with android features grin

check my siggy,get your electronics at flat rate payment on delivery. we offer buy4me services too

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Pentools(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2018
President Atiku from 2019...
Atikulate2019!!!
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by FarahAideed: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2018
So when he was paying 30k for IPhone X he didn't know it would have to come with android feature

3 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Miyachi: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2018
I almost fell for this scam once at Bannex.
The guy was trying to sell me an iPhone 6s. It looked convincingly Apple - the whole time the phone was in hand.
In fact I had already given him part of the money on the spot and was about to go and withdraw the rest. He then gave me the phone, I felt it was too light, but I didn't say anything. I went into settings and couldn't find where to setup the fingerprint scanner, I now asked him about it and guess what he told me? That I had to download an app to do that. All the alarm bells in my head started ringing, I almost passed out as the words came out of his mouth. I played it cool and asked him for my money back, told him I would come back when I have the complete payment for the phone. I went home thanking my lucky stars.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by AngelicBeing: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is such an ungrateful soul.

For complaining over an iPhoneX with Android OS instead of him to thank God for his rare Hybrid version.
tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.