Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

June 12: Abiola's Daughter Thanks Mr. President For Honouring Her Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Abiola's Daughter Thanks Mr. President For Honouring Her Father (175 Views)

Senate Confirms Omolola Abiola-Edewor, MKO Abiola’s Daughter NDIC Director / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected – Abiola’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Abiola's Daughter Thanks Mr. President For Honouring Her Father by Princeton92(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO

HAFSAT ABIOLA TO PRESIDENT BUHARI:-

"If anyone had told the Abiola Family that it is you who would do us this honour, we would never have believed it.

You honoured my dad despite the relationship that existed between you and him.

You touched my heart.

You even apologized for the annulment that you never caused.

You touched my heart.

Let me, on behalf of the Abiola Family apologize to you too, to forgive my dad for whatever sin he might've committed against you and your family.

Please, forgive him.

Thank you, Your Excellency."

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reveals Why He Encourage Nigerians To Pray For The Nation / Why Presidential Elections In Nigeria Should Be Once Every 8 Years / Can Nigeria Repay Her Huge Foriegn Debt And Manage Her Battered Image Post Biafr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.