Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos (1141 Views)

The Fate Of South South Igbos When Nigeria Breaks. / President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Ceenaija(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
The hatred they have against IGBOS of South East will continue in Nigeria against IGBOS of Niger delta if they refuse to allow them go with their people .IGBOS wherever they are, are known to be hardworking which makes them great achievers and this success achievements stories are the cause of the hatred and MARGINALIZATION.It is hard for IGBOS outside South East not to follow their people in the south east if IGBOS happened secede

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by duro4chang(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Then let all Igbo go now. Why are you holding them
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Ceenaija(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
They will never remain in a foreign land to be singing a strange song.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Ceenaija(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
It will be wonderful if all IGBOS stay together.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by bishop4life(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
The igbos may be bad at politics, but they tell history to their descendants more than any other tribe.

That being said, it's on record that the Ndokwa Igbos of delta state fought for the Igbo nation during coronial days almost more than other Igbo clans.

#nigeria knows this, one of the reasons why history is not taught in schools.

#Don't twist history.

wesley80:

Stop talking BS.

I am not the one that removed history from schools, neither am I responsible for your being ignorant of it(history).
Take your fight some other place.

wesley80:

Put a source to your imaginary tales.

On which authority are you commanding me to do that?

And why would I even do it? So you can believe my imaginary tales? No, I won't lose nothing if you don't believe it.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by esnbrutality: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE .....

"DOT" THAT IS BIGGER THAN THE CIRCLE..

"DOT" THAT CONTROLS THE CIRCLE

"DOT" THAT GROWS THE CIRCLE

"DOT" THAT EMPOWERS THE CIRCLE

WITHOUT THE "DOT" THE GNASHING OF TEETH AND LAMENTATIONS WILL BE SEVERE.

IGBO PEOPLE HAVE MADE THEIR STAND KNOWN....AS REGARDS THE SO CALLED MARGINALIZATION ...LET US THE "MINORITY" WORRY ABOUT THAT....

STOP EXPOSING YOUR INSECURITIES BY OPENING USELESS ANTI-BIAFRA THREADS....

WHEN TIME COME E GO SHOCK UNA!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by spearman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Never. There are no Igbos in the South South.

My neighbor is from Asaba and he has this demonstrable logical proof that it was the Igbos who appropriated the languages of their surrounding neighbors to form theirs. He explains it expertly.

Igloos did appropriate their language and called it Igbo because I know the Igbos kid a lot about history and appropriate other people’s culture etc.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Idiko1: 4:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Ceenaija:
The hatred they have against IGBOS of South East will continue in Nigeria against IGBOS of Niger delta if they refuse to allow them go with their people .IGBOS wherever they are, are known to be hardworking which makes them great achievers and this success achievements stories are the cause of the hatred and MARGINALIZATION.It is hard for IGBOS outside South East not to follow their people in the south east if IGBOS happened secede

Please stop giving credence to crap such as Niger Delta Igbo or Igbo of Niger Delta. There is nothing such as Igbo of anywhere in Nigeria. Igbo is Igbo everywhere they are found. In addition, Niger Delta is a goofy nomenclature without any statutory ground. It is mere expression which holds no water. In actuality there maybe nothing such as Niger Delta.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Ekpeitit(m): 5:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Ceenaija:
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Ekpeitit(m): 5:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Does anyone really care if Igbos follow Igbos?
The problem is that those people you're talking about have told you several times that they're not Igbos.
You guys are like women,you always find something to cry about.
Man up and be like real men,stop begging people who don't like you to be part of a project that will never materialise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by koondog: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2021
OP made excellent point. What so-called SS don't know is they see all easterners as one but want to take out the main obstacle always stopping them from their agenda, which is Igbo. If Igbo leaves, the hate will be transferred to Ijaws which the second obstacle after Igbo. Yoruba media will then start writing about Ijaws like they do about Igbos now.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by rummmy: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2021
spearman:

My neighbor is from Asaba and he has this demonstrable logical proof that it was the Igbos who appropriated the languages of their surrounding neighbors to form theirs. He explains it expertly.

Igloos did appropriate their language and called it Igbo because I know the Igbos kid a lot about history and appropriate other people’s culture etc.
what is this kid saying?why was nzogwu coup seen as igbo coup meanwhile the said Nzogwu is from Delta State.... H101 assignment.. grin

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by wesley80(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2021
bishop4life:
The igbos may be bad at politics, but they tell history to their descendants more than any other tribe.

That being said, it's on record that the Ndokwa Igbos of delta state fought for the Igbo nation during coronial days almost more than other Igbo clans.

#Don't twist history.
Stop talking BS.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by contigiency(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2021
duro4chang:
Then let all Igbo go now. Why are you holding them

Holding them where? if I may ask. Has any Igbo been prevented from traveling and settling in Igbo land? They all have right to relocate, stay and build all their investments in Igbo land without anybody asking them why. Or must everything be about government?
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Ceenaija(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2021
A slave that sees where his fellow slaves are been buried upside down and feels unconcerned doesn't know that the same faith awaits him.Igbos in South South have already taken decision if it comes to Igbos Secession.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by ifynicky: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2021
spearman:

Your friend from Asaba who doesn't know who he is now told you lies and you believe such lies without making your investigation?

Please tell your friend that he should ask his father and fathers who he is.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by SpearofGod(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Ceenaija:
r
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by wesley80(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2021
bishop4life:

#Don't twist history.

I am not the one that removed history from schools, neither am I responsible for your being ignorant of it(history).
Take your fight some other place.

Put a source to your imaginary tales.
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by SecretReporter(f): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Idiko1:

Please stop giving credence to crap such as Niger Delta Igbo or Igbo of Niger Delta. There is nothing such as Igbo of anywhere in Nigeria. Igbo is Igbo everywhere they are found. In addition, Niger Delta is a goofy nomenclature without any statutory ground. It is mere expression which holds no water. In actuality there maybe nothing such as Niger Delta.
If there is no Niger Delta then there is no biafra
Re: If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos by Ceenaija(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
SecretReporter:
If there is no Niger Delta then there is no biafra
You are on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Anambra People Celebrate Their People More When They're Dead / BREAKING! Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Polls Results, Alleges Massive Manipulation / Governor Ben Ayade Caught In Hotel With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.