Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R (437 Views)

Endsars Protest:i Lost My Leg To Bullet From Soldier-ohimai Recount (video) / June 12th Protest: Self Acclaimed King Of Street Rap, Small Doctor Joins Protest / June 12th Protest: Massive Turn Up As Protesers Chant "Buhari Must Go" In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Amid the ongoing June 12th protest in Nigeria against insecurity and poor by the present administration, a Pro-Buhari protester has said Nigeria is not getting better.

The "I Stand With Buhari" demonstration was organised by some unknown Pro-Buhari elements to counter the ongoing June 12th protest by well-meaning Nigerians.

The protesters were seen in numbers showing their supports for the president in a video in Abuja today.

While responding to a lady's questions in the video, the Pro-Buhari protester admitted the country is not better.

When the lady interrogating him tried to know why he came out to show support for the president, he was distracted by his colleagues and further audience was lost. Watch video below

https://olainfo.com.ng/june-12th-protest-i-stand-with-buhari-protester-says-nigeria-is-not-better-reveals-why-he-turned-up-video/

Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by kinzation(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
lol
After squandering the 1k Buhari gave him

2 Likes

Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by Emvico34: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
hahaha. Can u imagine, nigeria is not getting better but yet u stand with Buhari. That shows how gullible many of them are. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by GeeMeshin1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
See cruise grin
Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by Fahdiga1: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is there any difference between this guy and a goat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by Sunnybay7: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Guy man came for the money.
Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by Nbotee(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lolzzz.. cruise country
Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Judas iscariot descendants everywhere, selling their future for peanuts
Re: June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R by SoBright101: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Same as the Nairaland paid agents. They know it's getting worst, Nigerians are going through hell but they keep supporting tyranny. I know they are doing their job but they should at least advice their masters, they should stylishly let them know the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Look Super-excited After Being Busted By EFCC: See Photos. / Beware Of This Fraudster / Blogs08index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.