Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

June 12 A Role Of Democracy..chancellor Oduduwa University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 A Role Of Democracy..chancellor Oduduwa University (141 Views)

Electoral Act: Deletion Of Section 84 (12) ‘A Great Error’ - Falana / Reps Pass Bill To Make June 12 A National Holiday / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June 12 A Role Of Democracy..chancellor Oduduwa University by packagerz: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
FROM THE DESK OF MAYE OFYORUBALAND

June 12...A Role of Democracy...

A pathfinder of New Nigeria that has brought smooth birth of peace and love in our dear Nation..Definitely Charity begins at home when we educate our love ones about peace,Hope and mutual Love to have a better ending of life.I must confess we all need to work hands to hand for better tomorrow and that is why my big shot goes to all leaders be it from religious or political aspect.Your teaching or leading mood must drive on love because the younger generation looks up to us..

Yoruba will say " Esin iwaju ni teyin wo sare"

Whatever in any way we must lead the younger generation in a right part.Teach them positive acts so that we can have better society,we must let them know the GOOD,The BAD and The UGLY things to adpart on.

If you and me can reflect on these things then Nigeria will be Very Great Again.

If our Government is busy then Our Parents and Teachers should lead us well.

We should all play our part positively by supporting a democratic system that works for all .

As we walk in the light of New Democracy today,i pray we all have the Mind of thru Love towards ourself.

We should also be far from lies and mis-informations which could lead us to Negative path.

I pray that May God lead us to thy right path.

Remain bless.

HRE Maye Dr Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin
Maye of Yorubaland.
Chancellor= Oduduwa University Nigeria
Unique Citizens University Ghana
Our Saviors University Usa
The Polytechnic Nigeria
Oduduwa Polytechnic Nigeria
OUI international schools Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Road Maintenance: Residents Laud Councillor’s Intervention / Our Leadership Is Intact - Ozonkpu Victor Oye / Average Fare Paid By Motorcycle “okada” Commuters Increased By 2.3% In May - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.