Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities (216 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Over Draft Loan And Savings Software~ Wired Banking Software / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities by Ashibelieve: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
With the high number of savings and investment opportunties, this thread is for people who want to confirm if a platform is valid or not.

DROP THE INVESTMENT LINK AND PEOPLE WILL SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE.
Re: Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities by Ashibelieve: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Piggyvest Investment: I've been using piggyvest for over 4 years and I can say they are very legit.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities by Ashibelieve: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Investa Nigeria: I have been saving on Investa. I saved to by my car for Uber on investa and I prefer this platform.

Just in case you want to create an account use my referral link here https://investa.ng/register?ref=4PtQj99

1 Like

Re: Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities by Pearlspar: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is this the Investa? Let me not download wrong thing

Ashibelieve:
Investa Nigeria: I have been saving on Investa. I saved to by my car for Uber on investa and I prefer this platform.

Just in case you want to create an account use my referral link here https://investa.ng/register?ref=4PtQj99

1 Like

Re: Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities by Pearlspar: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
My bf introduced me to my invest, and I invested like 50k. You invest and they use the money to develop house used for rent especially around university of Lagos.

My investment matures in August so I can't say they are 100% legit until I get my money but so far, they give me progress report. I think they are Okay too

Ashibelieve:
With the high number of savings and investment opportunties, this thread is for people who want to confirm if a platform is valid or not.

DROP THE INVESTMENT LINK AND PEOPLE WILL SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE.
Re: Thread For Valid Investment And Savings Opportunities by Ashibelieve: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yes. But I don't use the app. I use just use their website. No space on my phone for app again.
Pearlspar:
Is this the Investa? Let me not download wrong thing

(1) (Reply)

Mint Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale / . / Harman Kardon Go + Play Speaker Needed Black Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.