Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

To Lose Excessive Weight,belly Fat...you Must Hit The Gym,right? WRONG! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Lose Excessive Weight,belly Fat...you Must Hit The Gym,right? WRONG! (254 Views)

Best Evening Workout To Loose Weight, Belly And To Keep Fit / Let Me Share My Success Story: How I Lost Those Excess Weight & Belly Fat / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Lose Excessive Weight,belly Fat...you Must Hit The Gym,right? WRONG! by Omoconsult(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
A true life story...

Ada was just like every other lady when she was in her 20s...Slim, no stretch marks, beautiful, and elegant...until she got married.

Before she got married...as a man, if you're not confident enough, you may not be able to walk up to her...she was that beautiful!

But the truth is, all girls are all the same...every lady needs a confident man who is not intimidated by her beauty or should I say insecure? Yea that's the right word to use.

My first girlfriend was just like Ada...before she even agreed to date me..omo!!!...that's a story for another day. Though I really liked her... Dark skin, beautiful, straight legs, her boobs and butt was just the perfect size for me....and she was damn intelligent!

And sincerely...till today I don't really know what caused our break up.

You see...

When Ada got married...everything changed...and matters became worse after giving birth to her second child...and because we live close to the compound she stays...

My brother and I always found it difficult to sleep at night. The quarrel about her husband infidelity was second to none...

Ada was overweight, she was weighing over 100kg due to child birth...her husband no longer found her attractive...as he always complained about her belly fat, big arms, irritating skinfolds, and size.

Indeed...

Maybe Men are scum...just maybe.

I really felt bad for her because I could remember how she looked when she and her husband were still courting since she do visit him every weekend back then.

Due to her job and stress of taking care of her 2 kids...there was no time for her to be hitting the gym... and her waist trainer was doing little to nothing.

February this year, I travelled to Oyo state to see a friend, and I was there for two months or so...I needed to clear my head since I was going through alot as at then. When I returned back to lagos...i wished i could describe how Ada looked...the transformation was phenomenal.

I had to stop her on her way out a week after I returned from Oyo State because I was curious...why was I curious?

I didn't see her leaving the house for the gym or doing any exercise for the one week I was at home...after returning from Oyo state. So how did the transformation happened?

That was when she told me about a guy named Olu Aijotan...a fitness coach who teaches you how to loose weight using Nigeria diet...NO WALKOUT, NO EXERCISE NEEDED! Nothing of that sort.

So all she had to do was to get the guide and follow the instructions down to even the amount of water she is supposed to take per day.

I requested for the link to the video and after watching it...I believe it's a guide worth having if you've been trying hard to shed some weight especially if you're not currently seeing any improvement.

To access this free video, drop your email in the comment section and I'll forward the free video to you.

If you're not interested...its on you...afterall, your email won't make me any richer.

Also, if you're trying to lose weight and you're currently seeing the desired result...you may not need the guide.

Drop your Email Now!
Re: To Lose Excessive Weight,belly Fat...you Must Hit The Gym,right? WRONG! by Omoconsult(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2021
One more thing...

Being obese is not bad.

But as a pharmacist...my job is to educate and create an awareness about the potential health problems an obese person is subjected to.

Obesity is a risk factor for....

Hypertension

Atherosclerosis

Diabetes

Osteoarthritis

Gout etc...

So it is always advisable to always try and take care of excessive fat.
Re: To Lose Excessive Weight,belly Fat...you Must Hit The Gym,right? WRONG! by Omoconsult(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Here is the best part:

the meals are so easy to prepare...

I could see the joy in her face as she told me her experience.

Personally...I dislike anything stressful and hard.

I can't spend money to get something and you're still making it difficult...haba naw.

I believe something should be easy if you really wanna help someone to achieve a result in anything.

When you get the guide...you'll understand what's all the fuss is about...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Embrace Technology, Experts Tell Nigerian Doctors / How To Manage High Blood Pressure And Its Effect / Please, How Will I Handle This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.