Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo (74522 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by money121(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
yellowgarri2:
a student, have applied before. You don't pick me
Ok reason why you jump to conclusion that i only picked ladies?
Ok for your info i picked randomly
So no vex
But next tym stop jumping to conclusion ok..
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/467336-june12thprotest-police-attack-bbc-journalist.html
June 12 used to be like every other day(normal) until our darling president in his wisdom decided to open healed wounds by shifting democracy day from May 29 to June 12.
LESSON: EYE SERVICE NO GOOD

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by careytommy37(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
*I love what this writer makes of the president's recent interview �*

REALITY CHECK

We have listened to our President. As usual, he didn’t hold back. He was his frank self.

Let us note a few things:

(1) He is in good health and cognitive reasoning for a human past 70. We thank God for his health.

(2) He is FULLY aware of all the happenings in the country. His actions or inactions are deliberate, conscious and defined.

(3) He has an opinion of what he thinks and wants for the country. It doesn’t matter to him whether you agree with him or not. There is no CABAL controlling him.

(4) He is continuing with his “national” policies of his first stint (1983-1985) at the presidency. He believes that that is the RIGHT way to go.

(5) He is intolerant to dissent in any form and will take ALL necessary measures to CRUSH. Agitators do take note.

(6) He is not swayed or impressed by mass movements, demonstration or opinion polls of all kinds. He is cooking and serving the dishes, whatever you get, you take.

(7) He has secured his presidency; he will not make the same mistake he made in 1983-1985; so stop talking about federal character in his personal security architecture.

My advice:

(1) Sheath your swords or die flexing it.
(2) Stop attacking his aides, they are as helpless as you are.
(3) Go take care of your families and await the next president. You won’t get any concessions from this one.
(4) Let this be the last president with a military background. You cannot make a Democrat out of a jackboot; they come with a mindset.
(5) All of you depending on Social media to run your business should go pay for a shop and a post office box.
(6) Get a voters card when next INEC opens up the portal; we should never allow 12 million morons to dominate our voting choices

Let us pray that we have a country to rebuild after May 2023.

*#Copied*

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Asiseeit: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
For me, the most flabbergasting thing is that these same policemen are suffering at the hands of this government too
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by zobyslow: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Sholaco: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oh lovely
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by yellowgarri2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

Ok reason why you jump to conclusion that i only picked ladies?
Ok for your info i picked randomly
So no vex
But next tym stop jumping to conclusion ok..
i hear you
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by segebase(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Y
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Ayula911: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:
Sorry ooo

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway

Apply here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by money121(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
yellowgarri2:
a student, have applied before. You don't pick me

Just saw ur request
You said you are a widow here but deny it again
What's going on grin grin

Or you just want to scam me tongue tongue

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by MansoryMX(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
I remember vividly the last time a police man slapped me in front of my wife. Omorrrrr I give am like 3 slaps with one clear sweeping to the ground! Before baba get up to grab gun I don dive am put for ground again! We die here today. Before them carry reach their station, e don full with my people and a confirm magistrate. Very stupid and unmannered set of people cheesy
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Xscape1993:
I am so so sorry Nigerians for all these. Bear with me.

hope police beat well well

BBC is one our problem
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by matm: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
slapped an adult man as if he were a kid? The only thing that can warrant hitting an adult is if he/she were caught in a heinous crime like murder,stealing,rape or physical assault of another person.
The police shld have arrested him if he committed an offence.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by yellowgarri2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

Just saw ur request

it takes a lot of courage to come online and solicit for help. Poverty affects brain. I'm just fed up. I need foodstuffs. That's all

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by nairalandankrah: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
jlinkd78:
BBC? Am not interested

Yoruba journalists are evil..
If you see the rubbish they write about ipob you'll cry..

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
There is an international expectation if not a sincere agenda to the multidimensional madness going on in Nigeria. Corruption has swallowed the Government of the Fulanis.

He has so vexed the world with his destruction of freedom of human beings, ethnocracy and tribal intolerance.

Why is vocal expression, suppressed? The creator built the mouth for feeding and speech and singing and whistling, why do you stifle people from airing how they feel about their individual and collective reality?

Silence kills. Talking helps. You deny sovereign human beings the freedom to talk about societal problems, in the Created Universe and you think this is in line with the Commandment of your God, Allah Ibn Ishtar?

Or is this just within the structure of the Fulani's Uthman Dan Fodio War Strats? Hahahahahahahaha

I am laughing at you Supporters of Buhari, because the Demons that punishes, would not care if he built a wonderful railway line, which I must applaud, but for stopping the flow of auditory vibration.

Your Death, will not be as touching as that of TB Joshua, but will be a national celebration. I know so, cos Nigerians do not forget. We danced when Abacha ate some apple.

Suya will be free that day, on me and all other Online Protesters like me, who are too lazy to join the brave on the streets. We are the cowards offline, but warriors online. grin Abacha's family can feed fat and pretend to be counted among the stars, they have no idea people hate them.

What Life will the Children of Buhari live, after he is called by Allahu to return to his 72 virgins plus the ones 'bandits' have killed? Will he 'fucck' them all including the widows who died during his 30 months Biafra hunting and killings of Igbos ?

I am always on the side of the people. So people Stay away from the streets and use your VPN to send twitters messages to White - Hourse and 10 Dowing grin , some people still care. Send up to 100 ttwits per day, if you are suffering much. Propaganda is allowed grin
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Harunabisanti(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
That is yiur June 12 gift
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Bahose(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
what's your location? We have stopped supplying the East for now. I repeat, we have stopped supplying the East for now.
may thunder locate you if change your mind and supply onion to the east. we shall know who will bow.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by OnionBandit(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bahose:
may thunder locate you if change your mind and supply onion to the east. we shall know who will bow.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
jaxxy:
The police don’t know their job. They think their job is to bully citizens and abuse their rights? undecided

LOL actually that their job ! HAHAHAHA

please study your history
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Sipsum: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Anaerobi:
In a sane country, police protect protesters, to see they are not harm.

But in A Nigeria, police can freely kill protesters.

Were protesters also protected at the capitol hill? angry grin grin grin grin grin
If you want to protest carry your placard and hold it high.
Any other thing is a dead end.
Some of the capitol hill protesters have been handed some jail terms.
So ordinary slaps is a fair deal.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
There is something ayam not understanding......is it that the Nigeria police and army are fine with the current situation of NIGERIA that they are always attacking anyone who demands for a better country for everyone including the security personnel as well?
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Gjmff: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by modsfucker: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
This junta hates anything freedom of speech or press

It is currently thrending globally

Freedom of removing an elected President through undemocratic means?
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by yellowgarri2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
money121:

Just saw ur request

scam? I don't do that. My profile isn't a new profile here. Just need foodstuffs. That's all. account is crying.

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Uthmanolakunle(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Haha
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by fukNaija(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Slap that MF BBC nigga mhen.. Sebi una sabi write against ipob. Go back and chop another abeg.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by adebwalex(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin Hope na hot slap Sorry for the slap.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Decent09(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/467336-june12thprotest-police-attack-bbc-journalist.html

You can imagine oo, they even allowed their Governor to dance with them, abi they didn't know the person that chop past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch / Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.