Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Euro 2020: 5 Countries Likely To Win Tournament As Ronaldo Set To Win Topscorer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro 2020: 5 Countries Likely To Win Tournament As Ronaldo Set To Win Topscorer (654 Views)

Folarin Balogun Is Ligue 1 Topscorer / World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament / Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2020: 5 Countries Likely To Win Tournament As Ronaldo Set To Win Topscorer by scoredcard247: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
- Euro 2020 promises to be an explosive competition with the top teams in the continent aiming to win the silverware
- All the top teams and their players are ready to give it their best shot with Italy blazing the trail in their first game against Turkey
- Five teams have been tipped as strong contenders for the coveted European title current holding across centers in the continent

Euro 2020 began with the opening match as Italy recorded a comprehensive 3-0 win over Turkey in the first game and several teams have been tipped to win the tournament.

Top ranked countries will be looking to make their mark like the Azzurri's who have remained unbeaten since former Man City boss Roberto Mancini took over.

Six nations in Europe dominated the top ten latest FIFA ranking as all of them have been given the advantage to lift the most prestigious trophy in the continent at national level.

READ MORE: https://scorecard247.com/euro-2020-5-countries-likely-to-win-tournament-as-ronaldo-set-to-become-all-time-topscorer/

SOURCE: Scorecard 247

Re: Euro 2020: 5 Countries Likely To Win Tournament As Ronaldo Set To Win Topscorer by ojaysam25(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
France are favourite to win the tournament...portugal were underdog when they won the euro2016...they have great squad now but i dont see them retaining the title....A goal for ronaldo would make him the highest scoring european...what a player.
Re: Euro 2020: 5 Countries Likely To Win Tournament As Ronaldo Set To Win Topscorer by jacquelintorres: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Much obliged for sharing this information! I'm just considering betting for the first time and Euro 2020/21 is a great opportunity for this. My friends advised me Parimatch for this and I really wanna try now. Your article will be very helpful for this. Actually, I'm rooting for Germany but I'm not sure they are the ones who'll win.

(1) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Dedicated His Two Goals To Christian Eriksen / Ballon D'or Top 10 Power Ranking After Ronaldo, Kante, And Mbappe Got Eliminated / The Pope With Two Continental Cups In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.