Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? (635 Views)

Raw Materials And Feed Additives Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
is it that there are not enough farm lands or farmers are not adopting mechanised system(which proves to be super expensive) or downright inflation?
if I may ask how many metric tons of corn and wheat to we need to get both prices back in order.
Re: Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
ekerensima:
is it that there are not enough farm lands or farmers are not adopting mechanised system(which proves to be super expensive) or downright inflation?
if I may ask how many metric tons of corn and wheat to we need to get both prices back in order.
is not production to say.is trend in nigeria there is enough feed nd wheat in nigeria but.but can u sale a bag of garri 20 naira when u can sale it for 1000 naira nd no body will beat u ?
Re: Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
is not production to say.is trend in nigeria there is enough feed nd wheat in nigeria but.but can u sale a bag of garri 20 naira when u can sale it for 1000 naira nd no body will beat u ?

chisos!! I. we sell oooo. the thing taya me I sware
Re: Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? by chukskafor(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Reasons are because of the security challenges in the country presently, no farmer would want to go and risk it all out there in the farm only to be faced with one among these lots
1. Fulani herders and their cattle feeding on their hard labor
2. Kidnappers in the bush
3. Bandits
4. Boko boys/Iswap in the far north and the list continues on and on without ending
Re: Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2021
chukskafor:
Reasons are because of the security challenges in the country presently, no farmer would want to go and risk it all out there in the farm only to be faced with one among these lots
1. Fulani herders and their cattle feeding on their hard labor
2. Kidnappers in the bush
3. Bandits
4. Boko boys/Iswap in the far north and the list continues on and on without ending

people go gat pay millions for access
Re: Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? by chukskafor(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na so we see the matter my brother
ekerensima:

people go gat pay millions for access

(1) (Reply)

Good Day Brothers And Sisters, The Following Are The Products We Supply Within T / Prices Of Day Old Chicks(docs) And Dops / Help: Have Been Feeding Layer Birds For 4 Weeks Now No Single Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.