Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari (300 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari In A Fantastic Handshake With Oba Ewuare II. / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Day Speech 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari by Asuneblog(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that during his days in the Nigerian Army, he was ready to pay the ultimate price for the betterment of the country.

Buhari who stated this in his speech on Saturday to mark the 2021 Democracy Day, expressed optimism that the country would surmount the current security and economic challenges defeating it.

According to him, his administration is working hard to ensure that the killings in many parts of the country come to an end.

To read more, visit https://www.asuneblog.com.ng
Re: I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari by drake2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
I thought he was reportedly lifeless?
Re: I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari by fourboys: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Says the lifeless
Re: I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari by HungryLion231: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
With all due respect Mr. President, don’t lay down your life for Nigeria, cos it will be of no use/need. Just do ur remaining time an Coman go .

Thank you
Re: I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2021
grin. Notin wey peson no go hear or see for dis cowntri. Which life u wan lay down,na dis ur lifeless life na him u lay down? Abeg hold am it can never solve anytin bcus there is no life in it.
Re: I Will Lay Down My Life For Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2021
What life does he have to lay down......

Pls make una help me ask am. Cos the PMB I know does not have a life, talk more of laying one.

(1) (Reply)

On Going Poll On The University With The Most “runs Girls”. / M-kopa Set To Introduce Buy Now Pay Later Scheme For Nigerians / Closed Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.