Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

June 12 Protests In London (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Protests In London (Videos) (35895 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Sweetcho: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Im confused! I was in high street kensington today and saw the protests. This protest was for the Palestine thing was it not? I saw a few black people and was thinking to myself, you are protesting for these palastene people meanwhile if youre in their country they treat black people like crap

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by wasuka14(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
UK Govt should just deport every single person in these video back to 9ja to come and continue their cessation protest. Simple. #yeye dey smell
FreedomWinsNow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdOo2TvfZdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiUJeNQKnzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLFkjGn_3j4
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Ddensity: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
I only noticed that buhari have been so vocal these past week.
Are we still in naija or what

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by MrPaul2: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
PoloG:
who is begging for unity?
This is the reason why the northerners have an edge. Southern securities are are fighting there brothers and some of the night guards are busy mining skulls they where suppose to protect over night why others are not united because everyone want to be the boss

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by musty2245: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
I hope we are done with the protest
let continue from where we stop,
We mueve
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omo Yorubas in London are many o cool

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by AuroraBrls: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
The problem to the Southern Eastern Self-determination and secession agitation is with the Akwa-Cross, MiddleBelt and Niger- Delta states of Akwalbom, CrossRiver, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Benue.

If the can reject the propaganda that the Igbos will oppress and cheat them in a SouthEastern Nation, then the greatest and fastest growing and forwarding thinking African nation will be born.

Islam and the North have no business being in the same nation with the South

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by yusluvad(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Amen!
SLAP44:
United south of Nigeria will stamp out this fulani menace.
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Omega99(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Seconded
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by HornyTave: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

Ami ndo eyen ibibio, you think we're United with yorubas? NO! those guys will throw you under the bus for crumbs thrown by Fulani herdsmen! We're better off without them, even In Niger Delta we don't trust From Edo Westward! Middle belt are better allies than West

What is your problem with Edo? must you guys always drag Edo in everything? and which Niger Delta doesn't trust Edo? maybe you and your tribe Sha cause I know what the Edos contributed in the militancy struggle. my question now is what is contribution of the house boys tribe of Niger Delta?
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Ashez: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

The South can never be United, the west are saleouts
I tell you nwanne, dey don useless dem finish, I pray God opens their eyes

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by yusluvad(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol! grin grin grin UK no be Twitter nah...
sammyj:
grin grin grin Hope Buhari will not ban UK government for allowing this successful peaceful protest progress after the warning from the FG here in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Bar1941(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
These Ipigs are bunch of confused lunatics, the diasporan pigs are protesting while the local ones are not, what a confused set of people?
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by ChukwuObe: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

Sorry are you referring to Osibande the ordinary commissioner that is only useful in za oza room ��

Osinbajo is far far better that your bloody liar Peter Obi of China who told you and your family that he did not have more than one house because he knoew that you and your family are gullible
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by sammyj: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na so we see am my brother !! grin grin grin
yusluvad:
Lol! grin grin grin UK no be Twitter nah...

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
The way things are going, Nigeria may eventually break up. But instead, I prefer it breaks internally into regions where each region controls its resources. It is better.

I think calling for resource control will not achieve it. But calling for this break up will lead to resource control.

Buhari is the worst military and civilian leader Nigeria has ever produced. If this man didnt come back, we would have kept saying he is the only one who could tackle corruption. But having come on board, he is going down as the most ineffective person. All his weaknesses are just so obvious. Nepotism tops the list. He really does not understand the kind of history he has written for himself with his cowish accent. Rubbish!

I dont insult leaders, but this man is a disgrace. And those who packaged him are rubbish too especially the one called Jagaban or is it Asiwaju or Asi-rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by clothingonline(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
90 percent of people who came out in London are Sunday igbowo fans
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by lexy2014: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
pricklewane:
Was that why Azikwe was slaving under Tafawa or Ekweume under Shagari. Peter Obi for don de do slave work under Atiku than the almighty Yorubas that saved his miserable ass.

Interesting. What Tinubu and osinbajo doing under buhari?
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by occam(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Just the jobless Naijas doing dead end jobs ( cleaners, cab, janitors) are the ones out there protesting. They’ve been living in London, Canada, USA for years and can’t make headway. The only purpose now is to hide their failures and blame it on Buhari. Don’t let them scatter Nigeria. Tell them to stay put and get there life together. They’re only scared of spending there old age in the cold because they never figures out path to success in London.

If you look at the video, you’ll see it’s the frustrated and old niggas that are out there. You won’t find business minded or professionals living abroad supporting this crap.

I see a lot of them over here and understand their motives. Don’t let them deceive to burn down Nigeria

Enough said
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Emmasnoop(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pharoah let my people go or you die in the red sea.
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Rissimenky: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Whenever I see these Naija protesters, I just see hypocrites.

Which one of these protesters, if you were to call them tomorrow and say ''become Nigeria's federal minister of petroleum resources'', would you recognise after they've spent even 2 weeks in office?

Which one of them would not enrich themselves massively and become multi-millionaires or even billionaires (in dollars)?

Answer: O.

Including all the people on this Nairaland who abuse the govt daily.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by OsusHunter: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2021
DankemzI:

The South can never be United, the west are saleouts
Just like the OSU pigs governors and many other OSU groups
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by uuzba(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Sweetcho:
Im confused! I was in high street kensington today and saw the protests. This protest was for the Palestine thing was it not? I saw a few black people and was thinking to myself, you are protesting for these palastene people meanwhile if youre in their country they treat black people like crap
When Nigerians are in another person's country, they just be misbehaving.
You people will not go and learn work from Dyson, or Elon Musk and do something worthwhile. Abi you don't know where their house is?
Just be making noise on internet everyday.

2 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Priwillo: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Anaerobi:
Nigeria is not one.

If Nigeria will divide, let it be done Peaceful. Since Nigerians don't want to be together.

It can never be peaceful
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Priwillo: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2021
The only way out is for a strong and sincere southern alliance. But we will still sabotage each other.
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by calcal: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2021
You got it right.

If the like of Tompolo and Sanwo-Olu will stop selling their land.

AuroraBrls:
The problem to the Southern Eastern Self-determination and secession agitation is with the Akwa-Cross, MiddleBelt and Niger- Delta states of Akwalbom, CrossRiver, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Benue.

If the can reject the propaganda that the Igbos will oppress and cheat them in a SouthEastern Nation, then the greatest and fastest growing and forwarding thinking African nation will be born.

Islam and the North have no business being in the same nation with the South
Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2021
occam:
Just the jobless Naijas doing dead end jobs ( cleaners, cab, janitors) are the ones out there protesting. They’ve been living in London, Canada, USA for years and can’t make headway. The only purpose now is to hide their failures and blame it on Buhari. Don’t let them scatter Nigeria. Tell them to stay put and get there life together. They’re only scared of spending there old age in the cold because they never figures out path to success in London.

If you look at the video, you’ll see it’s the frustrated and old niggas that are out there. You won’t find business minded or professionals living abroad supporting this crap.

I see a lot of them over here and understand their motives. Don’t let them deceive to burn down Nigeria

Enough said

You need to upgrade your reasoning faculties.

First of all , no illegal immigrant will protest for fear of being identified and later arrested. In England , the police video protests.

Secondly , there is dignity in labour irrespective of what the labour is. Most cleaners in the UK still eat three times a day, they have constantly electricity, clean water and a roof over their head. Same applies to janitors and cab drivers, at least they are not scamming, kidnapping or skull mining.

Thirdly , 95% of legal immigrants in the UK have very good jobs as medical doctors, nurses, scientists, it professionals , middle/senior managers in various companies and much more. For your information many of them were among that crowd you mocked in your primitive thinking.

Nigerians abroad don’t want to be here, they want a better Nigeria but all they see is Nigeria becoming a bigger shit hole year after year. So now, many want their own nations in alignment with their brethren back home.

#BiafraExit
#OduduwaExit

3 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2021
uuzba:

When Nigerians are in another person's country, they just be misbehaving.
You people will not go and learn work from Dyson, or Elon Musk and do something worthwhile. Abi you don't know where their house is?
Just be making noise on internet everyday.

They all have dual nationality, so they can protest whenever and wherever they like. England offers freedom of speech and right to protest. It is not a shit hole.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests In London (Videos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Rissimenky:
Whenever I see these Naija protesters, I just see hypocrites.

Which one of these protesters, if you were to call them tomorrow and say ''become Nigeria's federal minister of petroleum resources'', would you recognise after they've spent even 2 weeks in office?

Which one of them would not enrich themselves massively and become multi-millionaires or even billionaires (in dollars)?

Answer: O.

Including all the people on this Nairaland who abuse the govt daily.

Nonsensical rant as expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore / How Boko Haram Is Funded – United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.