Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Any Solution - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Solution (251 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Solution by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello house

I want to make an hotbit enquiry

Hotbit list thier coin or token on UTC time zone, and we Nigerians are not using UTC time, so let me say for example "catcoin" will be listed by 8:00AM UTC, let me say this catcoin will be pumped to 5000% for the listed catcoin trading.

During the time frame of 8:00AM UTC, which our nigerian time is 1 hour ahead.

once the trading of catcoin have already commenced at that 8AM UTC, we Nigerians are not permitted to trade at that 8:AM UTC time, because we are not a UTC time country, I even try to search for that particular coin during the UTC time but I couldn't find the coin based on we naijas are not UTC time country, it is after UTC countries finish trading that they will give we nigerians access to start trading, by the time we enter the trade after one hour late after UTC traders have finished trading there won't be any gain again, (cos it would be pumps that we buy by the time we enter the trade and there won't be profit) because the UTC traders are done trading, they are done acheiving the percentage of which they want that coin to reach, and I guess the UTC traders can't be waiting for us that is one hour ahead of them
During the trading minutes of this catcoin, the 5000% goal is already acheived, by the time nigerians that don't use UTC time starts to trade the catcoin, we nigerians won't see any profit because the 5000% goal is already acheived, so to nigerians just entering the trade after the UTC time countries don finish trade, we NON-UTC time countries won't see any profit cos we came 1 hour late to the trading, I tried to use VPN to run the hotbit may be it will permit me to be in the UTC time zone but to no avail, is there a way we can be in UTC time zone may be phone settings or how can we be in UTC time zone inorder to enable us have access to trade at a UTC time.

who else is experiencing this on hotbit, that's why I love kucoin, Gate.io, cos they allow you to trade a coin they just want to list, ethier you are UTC, GMT or any time zone they are not time biased

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Online Now Absolutely Free. / What Is A Neobank? / Top 10 Cryptocurrencies To Buy This Weekend, September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.