Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Investment Solutions: "MR. NIGER D" Money Empowerment Solutions. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Solutions: "MR. NIGER D" Money Empowerment Solutions. (156 Views)

How To Invest For Capital Growth With Best Investment Solutions? / Investment Diary Of Geocologist. Oni, Ayodeji Anthony (mr. Niger D) / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Solutions: "MR. NIGER D" Money Empowerment Solutions. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
At MIDNIGHT, Today: We recontinued with The Integration of Our MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT and The MONTHLY MILLION CHASE CHALLENGE for The Month of July.

This thread is created as the resultant effect to THE PROMISE of creating "THE MR. NIGER D" Money Empowerment Solutions thread which was made earlier this Midnight....

The MAIN Purpose of creating this thread is for WEALTH CREATION Through JOBS CREATION.

...And to achieve this;

I'm going to take My TIME To :

- Educate,

- Enlighten,

- Explain,

- Engage

- Empower Everyone on How SIMPLE and EASY it is to Create Jobs in Nigeria which is a country suffering from a very HIGH RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT.

I will also be Utilizing this thread to Sensitize People on How SIMPLE and EASY it is to Create Wealth through The NATURAL CONCEPT and PHENOMENON which we all know as "MR. NIGER D."

It is also My AIM to Utilize This Sensitization Thread to Align and Synergize Nigerian Youths to Create Jobs and Wealth for Themselves as They Work Together towards Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigeria which are:

- Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

- Poverty of Poor Education,

- Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties,

- Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

- Poverty of Poor Healthcare.

Alot of people want to be RICH, but they do not want to be RESPONSIBLE for creating or providing any Solution or Services to other people in NEED.

RICHES Come from being RICH.

RICHES Come From Being:

R - Responsible,

I - Invested,

C - Connected,

H - Happy.

Particularly in an Unstable Economy Country like Nigeria; alot of people that have been RICH before have lost their RICHES to many Circumstances. However; many of them lost their RICHES to Mis-management of PEOPLE, FUNDS and RESOURCES.

This is because:

it is a lot more Harder to STAY RICH than to become RICH.

It is alot Easier to BECOME RICH than to STAY RICH.

Staying RICH comes with DELIBERACY.

It is a DELIBERATE CONSCIOUSNESS To want to STAY RICH.

STAYING RICH is a DETERMINATION that comes with You Being DELIBERATE About IMPROVING Your:

R - Responsibilities,

I - Investments,

C - Connections,

H - Hospitalities.

STAYING RICH is a SPIRITUAL EXERCISE (S).

STAYING RICH is an ACADEMICAL EXERCISE (A)

STAYING RICH is a FINANCIAL EXERCISE (F)

STAYING RICH is an EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE (E).

STAYING RICH is a SAFE EXERCISE.

You have got to always Exercise Your Spiritual, Academical, Financial and Experintial Muscles.

This Sensitization Thread will be channelled to Aiding DETERMINED and DELIBERATE People on How To Strengthen Their Financial Muscles as They Keep Staying RICH:

R - Responsible,

I - Invested,

C - Connected,

H - Happy.

Let's Rock !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In Dubai.. / Scam Free Investment, A Service To Create Another Source Of Income. / Land For Sale At Awoyaya Ibeju Lekki Epe, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.