Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now (2541 Views)

The Church Is Wiser Now, Will Not Be Used By Politicians – Pastor Adeboye / Osun Election: The People Are Wiser Now - Yahaya Bello To APC [video] / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Prinzo1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
I have always prayed that Igbos should push for secession without involving the south south because the south south is really jeopardizing the struggle.

There are some states in the south south that are totally in support of Biafra such as Cross river and Akwa Ibom but do not want to be directly involved.
Only Referendum will tell. So let's not force people against their wish. When it's time for a referendum, the south south will choose where to belong.

I am happy that after the Arise TV interview with Buhari, many Igbos are now campaigning for an independent Igbo nation. Let everyone choose where to belong in the coming referendum as it is now crystal clear that soonest there will be a referendum.

19 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria`s unity is non-negotiable

Referendum is fiction and can be likened to the coming of Christ. Its fiction!

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Oxb90: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thanks
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by DankemzI(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

E qo shock Una
Akwa Ibom Elders are deliberating seriously, we have oil in our backyard but Abdul get oil well while Akpan dey gate.
You move the IOC's HQ to Lagos and employ yorubas & hausas while you spoil and degrade our soil and water!
Bros Akwa-Cross are More Biafrans than Igbos

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Tinubuadvocate: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
You will not stop this attach .

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Oxb90: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thanks. Biafra is like a king whose coronation is being delayed by opposition forces. Everybody knows that one day the coronation will come and the king will be enthroned.

21 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

E qo shock Una
Akwa Ibom Elders are deliberating seriously, we have oil in our backyard but Abdul get oil well while Akpan dey gate.
You move the IOC's HQ to Lagos and employ yorubas & hausas while you spoil and degrade our soil and water!

Hello!

Biafra is an online country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by rdokoye: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

E qo shock Una

Then why aren't they fighting and dying for it? Only Igbos are doing the fighting, the general impression is that only Igbos will exit Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by DankemzI(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello!

Wait, ...

4 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Mangekyo: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Very good. We are happy with our decision not to join Biafra, thank God yall have now seen the light and are happy too. Let it be like that, that is how we want it, thanks

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

E qo shock Una

Ibo boy feeling funky grin

You're not even proud of yourself to be known as Ibo man.
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by kingvinny: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:
[s]Nigeria`s unity is non-negotiable

Referendum is fiction and can be likened to the coming of Christ. Its fiction![/s]

5 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by DankemzI(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
rdokoye:

Then why aren't they fighting and dying for it? Only Igbos are doing the fighting, the general impression is that only Igbos will exit Nigeria.

We're doing our part sir, igbos have five states that's why our efforts in this end seems unnoticed.
MNK should reach out just like Ojukwu did, the FG & YM are running serious propaganda here against SE but we know better!
They say Igbos want us because of the oil we ask them who owns the oil wells? North. Where is the oil located ? South. Where are the IOC's operation HQ? West. But the Igbos want us because of oil!
If north had oil imagine what would happen?
Onions blockage, food blockage, cattle blockage!
We're not fools, we're watching and waiting!

25 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by MiztaPepperoni(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
People wey no fit unite with themselves na that one be people wey don wise?

People wey dey obey unnecessary instruction from one man wey dey chill abroad na that one be people wey don wise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by DankemzI(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Ibo boy feeling funky grin

You're not even proud of yourself to be known as Ibo man.

Adiok ano fien
I'm a proud Biafran from Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, go deal with that!
You know the second in command after Ojukwu? We're from the same community �
Once again odiok Ono fien

16 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by ggood: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

Adiok ano fien
I'm a proud Biafran from Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, go deal with that!
grin grin grin grin grin ifod

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Hyperchi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

Adiok ano fien

my bro no be all fool u go DA answer for this site.
Akwa ibom will go with Biafra when referendum comes that what FG is Afraid of. they my not say anything and their leaders may be saying one naija just like our did of recent.
but when d time comes they have just 1 vote

12 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by gidgiddy: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prinzo1:
I have always prayed that Igbos should push for secession without involving the south south because the south south is really jeopardizing the struggle.

There are some states in the south south that are totally in support of Biafra such as Cross river and Akwa Ibom but do not want to be directly involved.
Only Referendum will tell. So let's not force people against their wish. When it's time for a referendum, the south south will choose where to belong.

I am happy that after the Arise TV interview with Buhari, many Igbos are now campaigning for an independent Igbo nation. Let everyone choose where to belong in the coming referendum as it is now crystal clear that soonest there will be a referendum.

I dont think it is Igbos including the so called South South in Biafra that you should be worried about. You should be more worried about the South South forcing Igbos to include them in Biafra.

If you go on Facebook, theres a growing movement from the South/South to be part of Biafra. Coastal Biafrans, Idu Biafra(Edo Biafrans), Efik Biafrans are one of the few that keep talking to their people on a daily to join Biafra

I was shocked to see some people in one village in Bini, carrying posters of Nnamdi Kanu, saying he is their Saviour. I posted that video on Nairaland but it was removed

10 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by DankemzI(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
grin grin grin grin grin ifod

Ekamba ifod abadieh? Asuk adia uwem

4 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by kechywillz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

I dont think it is Igbos including the so called South South in Biafra that you should be worried about. You should be more worried about the South South forcing Igbos to include them in Biafra.

If you go on Facebook, theres a growing movement from the South/South to be part of Biafra. Coastal Biafrans, Idu Biafra(Edo Biafrans), Efik Biafrans are one of the few that keep talking to their people on a daily to join Biafra

I was shocked to see some people in one village in Bini, carrying posters of Nnamdi Kanu, saying he is their Saviour. I posted that video on Nairaland but it was removed
Share the video directly to me please
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by ggood: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

Ekamba ifod abadieh? Asuk adia uwem
hahaahahah idioke , ndiaha uwem ohhh,Ami nsiba ke Zamfara state

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Rodwave: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

Post it again. Keep posting until they got tired of removing it.

Any group that want to join Biafra should join but it's not by force.

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by SILVERLINES: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

can you bet your miserable life to this?

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by DankemzI(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
hahaahahah idioke , ndiaha uwem ohhh,Ami nsiba ke Zamfara state

Nso kenam me Zamfara? NYSC? Mbok kpeme idem me obio asanu ado
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
SILVERLINES:
can you bet your miserable life to this?

Yes I can

Do you know how many online countries in the world today? Biafra is just joining the list.
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by ggood: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
DankemzI:

Nso kenam me Zamfara? NYSC? Mbok kpeme idem me obio asanu ado
nsinam utom mi, mme bami mkpene

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by leofab(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hips
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by BombAttack(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello!

When ESN was formed, you were all over nairaland shouting on top of your voice that is an online millitia. Today, they have proven you wrong.

We don't need your opinion to get biafra.

8 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
BombAttack:

When ESN was formed, you were all over nairaland shouting on top of your voice that is an online millitia. Today, they have proven you wrong.

We don't need your opinion to get biafra.

Hello!

Biafra is an online country!
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by ken6488(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Exclude south south from biafra

Biafra is a scam project

If something is good you don't force people to accept it, every state would have supported the struggle

It is a tactic to suppress minority
Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by McStoic(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prinzo1:

Nicely nice

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: I'm Happy Igbos Are Wiser Now by meolaniyi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Divide and rule
Abokki

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Survive If Nigeria Breaks Up?'—sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against IPOB, Yo / 2023: I Am Qualified To Contest For President - Jonathan / Osinbajo To Step Down For Asiwaju Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.