Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? (3427 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by greggng: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
I need an 04 accident free and unpainted corolla toks. WHATSAP me with pictures and your location must be within Lagos . Budget is N2million
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by Prechgold1180(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
See werey
U Dey find unpainted car for distress sale
I pity u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by greggng: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prechgold1180:
See werey
I pity u

Why are you insulting me? Can't you just move on if you don't 've what I asked for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by greggng: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prechgold1180:
See werey
I pity u

If I know you came into nairaland by August 2020 , I wouldn't 've dignify you with response...I don't respond to newbies that has nothing going on for them here....the best tgey can offer is insult ....it goes to show lack of proper up bring ...I have just checked your profile ...you have nothing going on for you...don't bring your frustration near me...otherwise God go punish you more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by providencia(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
greggng:

Why are you insulting me? Can't you just move on if you don't 've what I asked for?

Why should you expect someone to sell 04 corolla toks for 2 million ? Fear God abeg

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by OfficialDJ: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prechgold1180:
See werey
I pity u
grin
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by greggng: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
providencia:

Why should you expect someone to sell 04 corolla toks for 2 million ? Fear God abeg

Cant you understand simple English ...I said distress sale...I have bought 2004 corolla from a Nairalander a month ago for 2million ...it was distress sale . Right now I am in contact with another Nairalander that advertised 2005 model for 2.150m....what makes you think I can't get what I am looking for? Must u guys show your ignorance here? If you don't have , others have.......don't speak for others

10 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by Prechgold1180(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
greggng:

If I know you came into nairaland by August 2020 , I wouldn't 've dignify you with response...I don't respond to newbies that has nothing going on for them here....the best tgey can offer is insult ....it goes to show lack of proper up bring ...I have just checked your profile ...you have nothing going on for you...don't bring your frustration near me...otherwise God go punish you more
see mumu

Abeg take your frustration elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by providencia(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
greggng:

Cant you understand simple English ...I said distress sale...I have bought 2004 corolla from a Nairalander a month ago for 2million ...it was distress sale . Right now I am in contact with another Nairalander that advertised 2005 model for 2.150m....what makes you think I can't get what I am looking for? Must u guys show your ignorance here? If you don't have , others have.......don't speak for others

Buy it then.

BTW, this dude have a far cheaper one for you
https://www.nairaland.com/6600595/toyota-corolla-2000

Forget the year he wrote that's a typo. Its the right car for you. cheesy
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by ogawisdom(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2021
U are looking for a stolen Corolla, see you shirtless with boxer on awaiting trial soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by TPound(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:

I can speak for others because it's obvious you derive joy in seeing people in distress.
If you cannot tell your client the truth of how much cars are really sold for, then you're not worthy to be called a dealer.
I see it as pure greed and sheer wickedness looking for distress sales...instead,you should be helping the person attain market price not wrecking the person down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by diportivo: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2021
TPound:

I can speak for others because it's obvious you derive joy in seeing people in distress.
If you cannot tell your client the truth of how much cars are really sold for, then you're not worthy to be called a dealer.
I see it as pure greed and sheer wickedness looking for distress sales...instead,you should be helping the person attain market price not wrecking the person down.

dude,have u spent 10 years on the forum..

do u av experience?

is ur profile showing u av substance?

how dare u reply an elder this way? angry

warn yasef oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by greggng: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2021
diportivo:

do u av experience?

warn yasef oo

When I listen to people like you talk , it makes me remember the good old days of nairaland...by then no internet rat can even last for a day here without being removed or suspended. God bless you for your contribution...I only hope Seun is watching this miscreants ...I am done reporting them. How a grown up man will buy data judtbto derail other people's thread is still baffles me.
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by TPound(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2021
diportivo:

do u av experience?

warn yasef oo

lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by TPound(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2021
diportivo:

do u av experience?

warn yasef oo

I never expected this from you...but it is well...my profile alone will answer all your questions
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by diportivo: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2021
TPound:

I never expected this from you...but it is well...my profile alone will answer all your questions

u clearly don't know humour when u see one

I take back my earlier post.....and I apologise to u

no vex sir

I been think say u be demeanor.....I thought wrong

apologies once again sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by Alfred74: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:

When I listen to people like you talk , it makes me remember the good old days of nairaland...by then no internet rat can even last for a day here without being removed or suspended. God bless you for your contribution...I only hope Seun is watching this miscreants ...I am done reporting them. How a grown up man will buy data judtbto derail other people's thread is still baffles me.
Ode.He dey use you catch cruise.Plenty peeps lack simple comprehension skills.See the one them support sef dey mumu hesef.Cruise Control on fleek cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by sheantip(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Alfred74:
Ode.He dey use you catch cruise.Plenty peeps lack simple comprehension skills.See the one them support sef dey mumu hesef.Cruise Control on fleek cheesy
Aswear, when I saw his response, I just dey laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
People dont know sir kazeem
diportivo:

no vex sir

apologies once again sir
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by oride: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
Sir Kazeem? grin grin grin

The new cartalk no go kee person. Last week it was Toyota Clitoris grin grin chai

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by Cokahot: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by diportivo: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
justifiedcoyy:

it's sad

I'm pretty sure it's the economy sad
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by TPound(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
diportivo:

no vex sir

apologies once again sir

It's fine brother
Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by Wickedtruths: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:
I need an 04 accident free and unpainted corolla toks. WHATSAP me with pictures and your location must be within Lagos . Budget is N2million

This was your post in response to a similar request in 2019.
greggng:
And you want first body for that budget? Well I am not in the business of pampering people ...check my profile here...I give it to you bluntly ....you cannot find a good first body with this your low budget...quote me....I am not talking about stolen cars...

You see, the Internet never forgets.
Take your own advice, be honest and honourable enough to tell your client what you posted above.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by 9icetoo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Take your own advice, be honest and honourable enough to tell your client what you posted above.
You sir are the MVP. Truly, the internet never forgets. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by TPound(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wickedtruths:

You've officially closed this thread even before the mods did...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by Wickedtruths: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
9icetoo:

You sir are the MVP. Truly, the internet never forgets. grin
TPound:
You've officially closed this thread even before the mods did...

greggng is an hypocrite. When people told him the truth, he started fighting them. I had to refresh his memory to remind him of what he said a while back.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by mammanbawa: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:

Truly
Sarcasm was a difficult subject many skipped

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by zabimaru: 12:54am On Jun 14, 2021
mammanbawa:

Truly
Sarcasm was a difficult subject many skipped

I wonder how you young guys of nowadays just rush to comment everywhere on this forum, you are lucky ikenna is not a mod anymore because you would have been banned for life.

You are telling a 70yr old man that he didn't go through primary school properly?
Where were u last 10years ago when he was already on Nairaland? Honestly, if only you guys had substance and something going on in your profile, you wouldn't have this much time to come here and troll a 70 something year old man.

No single respect,. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by zabimaru: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Wickedtruths:

You missed out a wicked and brutal truth, the Uncle Greg we know and love will never ever delay in telling his clients the current prices of goods and services in today's world. Infact I'm pretty certain the price he told his client is at least 12.5% higher than the price he put up there.

He is only trying to get the best for his clients to ensure they have peace of mind, nothing else.

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by diportivo: 5:20am On Jun 14, 2021
zabimaru:

I wonder how you young guys of nowadays just rush to comment everywhere on this forum, you are lucky ikenna is not a mod anymore because you would have been banned for life.

You are telling a 70yr old man that he didn't go through primary school properly?
Where were u last 10years ago when he was already on Nairaland? Honestly, if only you guys had substance and something going on in your profile, you wouldn't have this much time to come here and troll a 70 something year old man.

No single respect,. Tueh

I never expected this from you.........but it is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale? by TPound(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2021
diportivo:

I never expected this from you.........but it is well

You never experrerit.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABS For Toyota Corolla / Help A First Time Car User Decide Between These Suvs / Tell Me About The 2005 Mercedes Benz C 230

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.