Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

USED CLOTH IN BALE PRICE SUPPLIES, SECOND HAND CLOTHES WHOLESALE (OKIRITA) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USED CLOTH IN BALE PRICE SUPPLIES, SECOND HAND CLOTHES WHOLESALE (OKIRITA) (449 Views)

Customs Plans To Ban Second-Hand Clothes (Okrika) / Used Cloth In Bale Price Supplies, Second Hand Clothes Wholesale (okirika) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USED CLOTH IN BALE PRICE SUPPLIES, SECOND HAND CLOTHES WHOLESALE (OKIRITA) by kingjustin717: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
*If you would like to buy first grade quality bales, please here is the contact of the reliable supplier. Mr Justin: 08106604689 (Airtel: 08083881064)*

Prices of bales have changed a bit, so in a situation where you find it challenging to pay the full amount for a bale, you can request for bale splitting from the supplier, so that it can be easier for you.

When you request to split the bale and buy only a portion, he will help you to split the bales between you and another customer. Please contact him now so that he can give you full details about the procedures.

I see lots of business minded people in Nigeria asking series of important questions such as where to buy second hand clothes in bulk, where can I find used clothes in bales price suppliers or where can I get second hand clothes wholesale (second hand clothes online uk) and other questions such as "how can I start the okrika business?".

These people asking (where can i buy bales of second hand clothes) are said to be searching from all across the country (Nigeria) - from Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Jos, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin City, Akure, Minna, Oshogbo, Port-harcot, Delta, Akwa-Ibom and lots and lots and lots more.

I am not only going to show you how to find very good and trusted suppliers in used clothes in bales and their prices, but I will also tell you exactly where to buy second hand clothes in bulk - the best reliable place to buy. So read carefully.

I know these set of people are asking for various reasons, it could be that the person searching is trying to buy, or wanting to just know the price or maybe trying to learn a new business (humans are always learning). Whichever one it is, I can assure you that the "okrika business - second hand clothes wholesale" is truly a profitable one. Because I have witnessed it myself (i mean: I am currently into the second hand clothes business myself, i deal in wholesale), I have also seen people live their lives and earn a huge living from it, I have seen people earning from it and helping other people to survive (such as families and friends).

For those asking lots of questions about "how can I get second hand clothes wholesale", "how can I start the okrika business" or "where can I find used clothes in bales price suppliers" and not getting a solid answer, now here is the sure answer you are looking for.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)
Re: USED CLOTH IN BALE PRICE SUPPLIES, SECOND HAND CLOTHES WHOLESALE (OKIRITA) by kingjustin717: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
[
Re: USED CLOTH IN BALE PRICE SUPPLIES, SECOND HAND CLOTHES WHOLESALE (OKIRITA) by kingjustin717: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
*If you would like to buy first grade quality bales, please here is the contact of the reliable supplier. Mr Justin: 08106604689 (Airtel: 08083881064)*

Prices of bales have changed a bit, so in a situation where you find it challenging to pay the full amount for a bale, you can request for bale splitting from the supplier, so that it can be easier for you.

When you request to split the bale and buy only a portion, he will help you to split the bales between you and another customer. Please contact him now so that he can give you full details about the procedures.

I see lots of business minded people in Nigeria asking series of important questions such as where to buy second hand clothes in bulk, where can I find used clothes in bales price suppliers or where can I get second hand clothes wholesale (second hand clothes online uk) and other questions such as "how can I start the okrika business?".

These people asking (where can i buy bales of second hand clothes) are said to be searching from all across the country (Nigeria) - from Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Jos, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin City, Akure, Minna, Oshogbo, Port-harcot, Delta, Akwa-Ibom and lots and lots and lots more.

I am not only going to show you how to find very good and trusted suppliers in used clothes in bales and their prices, but I will also tell you exactly where to buy second hand clothes in bulk - the best reliable place to buy. So read carefully.

I know these set of people are asking for various reasons, it could be that the person searching is trying to buy, or wanting to just know the price or maybe trying to learn a new business (humans are always learning). Whichever one it is, I can assure you that the "okrika business - second hand clothes wholesale" is truly a profitable one. Because I have witnessed it myself (i mean: I am currently into the second hand clothes business myself, i deal in wholesale), I have also seen people live their lives and earn a huge living from it, I have seen people earning from it and helping other people to survive (such as families and friends).

For those asking lots of questions about "how can I get second hand clothes wholesale", "how can I start the okrika business" or "where can I find used clothes in bales price suppliers" and not getting a solid answer, now here is the sure answer you are looking for.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)

(1) (Reply)

Organic Skincare Products In Nsukka / 10 Units Of Trucks Available Now For Your Ewekoro To Calabar Jobs / Listen To Music & Earn $16.00 Per SONG (100 Songs = $1,600) | Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.