Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Where Is Hannahhitler - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Hannahhitler (554 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Hannahhitler by SunShowAfrica: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
I miss hannerhitler I used to follow her diary. I just noticed I haven't seen her this year. I searched for her moniker and she has deactivated

Where is Hannahitler

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hannahhitler by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
She is married & her husband told her to leave Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hannahhitler by SunShowAfrica: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
truthsayer009:
She is married & her husband told her to leave Nairaland grin
she's married? Were you the one that did the conjoinment in church or court
My blood pressure is boiling right now. Please tell me
Re: Where Is Hannahhitler by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2021
She has deactivated but back with a new moniker. Can't recall the name at the moment
Re: Where Is Hannahhitler by meobizy(f): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2021
She birthed children for that unserious AirForce1 boy. Browsing Nairaland is no longer a priority in her life.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Cleaner For Bathroom Tiles? / Help Me Wish My Beautiful Sister A Happy Birthday / Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.