Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Today Protest Was Peaceful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Today Protest Was Peaceful (542 Views)

The Protest Was Quiet And Peaceful In Lagos - Jubril Gawat / APC Screens 89 Rivers Assembly Aspirants, Says Exercise Was Peaceful / Shiites Overpower Military And Police In Today's Protest Abuja Despite Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by Tinubuadvocate: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let me commend the people that came out today demanding for good governance and other things that will change our country for better. I salute your courage and I pray that God will visit our nation and give understand to our leaders so that our country can be great again.

I also commend the security agencies for their maturity and professionalism of handling the protest because there is no any bloodbath that is really commendable. Also the president should also be appreciate for his fatherly display,this today protest show that the president love the youths and he will do something about their demands.

However it seems Igbos terrorist that not participating in the protest that's why it was peaceful this is enough evidence that endsars protest Igbos terrorist are the hoodlum destroyed lagos.
Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by mancoconut: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Smh... honestly majority of you yorubas suffer from severe obsessive-compulsive mental disorders, I'm glad no right thinking Igbo person participated in your sham of a protest.
Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by Resurrection212: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Igbos terrorist are just a stupid organization destroyer group they have destroyed my peaceful imo state.
Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by UstazAhmed(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
It was a waste of time, a jamboree and a useless Outing. What did it change, absolutely nothing! Buhari my kinsman didn't even notice all these little children procession on the streets in the name of protest.

Una go protest tire. Buhari till 2023 and after 2023, another son of the Jallons will be in power. Nigeria is our grandparents estate ably given to us by Uthman Dan Fodio from Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by Tinubuadvocate: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fuckoff ipob terrorist we know you very well I was born in north and know what average hausafulani capable of doing. Stop pretending proud of your Igbotic.
UstazAhmed:
It was a waste of time, a jamboree and a useless Outing. What did it change, absolutely nothing! Buhari my kinsman didn't even notice all these little children procession on the streets in the name of protest.

Una go protest tire. Buhari till 2023 and after 2023, another son of the Jallons will be in power. Nigeria is our grandparents estate ably given to us by Uthman Dan Fodio from Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by Tinubuadvocate: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arewa1ston, NorthernAgender, Kaduna1ston and you are all impersonators.
Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by Tonyx5(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Was a nice read until you said something like Buhari should be commended for his fatherly role or some shii like that and ignorantly accusing the ipob of terrorism.
You are one of the problems we have in this Nigeria....I wish I could just tear you one better slap like this

1 Like

Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by Monogamy: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
shocked

You could have made your points without lumping Igbos into this...
Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by History555: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Afonjas claim to be buharists yet did not campaign or vote for him in 2003, 2007 and 2011. They waited till they saw an opportunity to bcome president tru the back door in 2015. Today they are claiming buhari supporters. Let buhari fail to hand power over to a yoruba man, then you will seek the other side of this so called supporters
Re: Why Today Protest Was Peaceful by SoBright101: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
The paid propagandists are trying to make the protest look like a tribal thing, they forget Nigerians are wiser now.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east nor west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tattoos The Face Of Mc Oluomo On Her Back / Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Demands N500m Damages, Public Apology From DSS / Will The South Retaliate Against The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.