Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,772 members, 7,824,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction (946 Views)

Say Bye-bye To Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection / Say No To Premature Ejaculation (one Minutes Man) Take STC30* / Garlic And Erectile Dysfunction ; Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction by robosky02(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
This thread is a direct reply to the question posed earlier

"Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship."

Solution.....

Apply this formula and thank me later.

Note: If you are not married please this advise is not for you... And that means fornication Go and get a life and then marry
However my advise goes to as many here that are dying in silent hoping a solution comes for them to apply especially the married

The formula is

MAN REEF

Where MAN means. =medical+attention+needed.

REEF means = Rest + Exercise + Food + pre-intimacy

A) medical attention needed
First do a complete std checks. Sometimes people don't know they have long contacted std. Std definitely weakens the penile muscles and this causes quick ejaculation

B) Rest.
Proper rest is important for a healthy sex life. The body needs to be fully refreshed to give and received pleasure.
That's why early morning intimacy is best

# avoid stress
# avoid fatigue
# avoid poor sleeping habit.

A) Food
# Tell him to eat more of vegetables... Vegetable should be like 70% of his consumption.. and Drink alot of water,
# Banana + Groundnut This is what i call natural sex booster for men. Make sure you serve him these two 1/2hours before the match start commence
# Eat more of water melon, carot, banana and groundnut.
# another solution is taking of Noni Juice fruit., Tiger nuts,
# chew bitter cola at least two everyday, before you know it, the sugar will be reduced,Let him chew bitter kola often and 30mints before sex. You will be amazed.

B) Exercise
i) Constant exercise
Exercise is really good for the body. The more exercise to the body the more the body understands the mind..
Start a daily exercise (press up, frog jump, running, etc.)
ii) # Kegal exercise: Yes you can do it without urinating. The exercise is very simple: just assume you are urinating then try to stop it. The muscle you are flexing to stop urinating is your pc muscle. Just keep flexing it as if you're trying to stop urinating. That is the kegel exercise. Good luck!
# You need to clench this muscle as if you are trying to stop urinating. Do this clench and hold for like 2 seconds and release the clench. You have to do up to 30 clench 3 or 4 times everyday for 2 days. By the third day, you should be clenching for 5 seconds for 20 rep 3 times a day. You can even increase the clench time to 10 seconds or up to a minute. You must clench with some force. The beautiful thing about this is that you can clench anywhere - at work, in a queue, when lying, when driving etc,. But please don't overdo it so as not to make the pc muscle sore. It is a very sensitive muscle!
Now, here is the use, during coitus, at the point of no return when u are about to ejaculate, you have to clench your pc as hard as you can (while you stop thrusting). You will achieve orgasm but you will not ejaculate. What this means is that you will experience all the pleasure of ejaculation but semens will not be released. For some, a little semen will be released. But you will realise that you still have the desire and strength to continue and will continue. With this skill, you can make love for as long as you and your partner want with both of you experiencing what is called multiple orgasm.

iii) sexercise
# Regular sex prevents quick ejaculation. Quick ejaculation is mostly caused by lack of frequent sex, which causes anxiety in the man, hence quick ejaculation.
# change of style from missionary to cowgirl let her be on top. It will help

C) pre-intimacy
1) pre-intimacy helps relax the body and enjoy the mood better so it can help last long.
# Do pre-intimacy for a long time. Forget about penetration first. During this process, be touching, massaging, rubbing (and sucking if possible)organs intermittently.
# if you want to taste the forbidden fruit, then why be in a hurry? take your time to explore her body. And she should do the same with you.Your 'fiance' may be a 2 minutes man, but can still be able to satisfy you. You guys should start with kisses, caresses and other pre-intimacy acts.
# There's a technical that when thrusting and he wants to come, he should hold his d**k for 5-8sec then cum feeling disappears then he can continue which I apply a lot.

# Many people just like to off pant and climb. Explore each other's world of sexual fantasies. After 10 to 15 mins of fóreplay, he'll last as long as you want him to.. Fóreplay calms him and prepares him for the main food.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Source: Robosky02

Best of luck guys. And lady you can give my recipe to your man too

6 Likes

Re: Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction by Offorgerald15(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why not go to his comment section and reply him directly.

My humble suggestion
Re: Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction by robosky02(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Why not go to his comment section and reply him directly.

My humble suggestion

Most information's on social media goes to so many people who could be in similar situations but are too shy to come out

So this will help for him and so many as a solution

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Little bumps on my chest!!! / Free Membership For Ahead / Visit Here For Your Health Problems You Ll Be Glad You Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.