Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) (46940 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Toyin Lawani And Segun Adebayo Pre-Wedding Photos / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by wumi2017(f): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Chirowman(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2021
This is called mask wedding ,I'm just sorry for this guy's wife and children. Because his one of the deadbeat father's ,it will clear from his eyes.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2021
the guy is behaving as if he is been forced into the marriage, he didnt even want to remove his mask when kissing toyin , she seems to be telling him to remove it . only strangers do that to themselves

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2021
More like getting married to a masquerade, which kind facial look be this?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Uyi168: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Uyiosa angry
Wetin sup, big man
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Olumiday15: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2021
This guy get wife
First u cover ur face
Secondly they wanted to kiss and he was asking for mouthwash spray …lol …na for the main time

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by ceaser: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
She spoilt it with the tattoo.

But wait, the groom too is on dreadlocks. So I'll say like attracts like, therefore it's cancelled out.

I hope if he isn't in the entertainment industry, he'll be able to handle his spouses entertainment acting roles when on set sha cos that is almost always what leads to separation in drama artists' marriages.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2021
HRSweetness:
I reiterate, this Toyin tries too hard. Another underage partner... She never learns.
So such grown man is underaged? Some Women are something else.....
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Who paid for this wedding
Because I get belle for man I go come buy big agbada for am, browbeat him to wed me shocked, taaaaaaaah angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Burial or wedding. Why black black for everyone? Something attached to it
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by DonroxyII: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Uyi168:
Marriage that will not last.
Mtcheew.
Celebrity marriage is a show biz nowadays .... they just use it to promote their brand .... atleast for the next few months their marriage will be the talk of town and they will be cashing out till they feel like rebranding by going their separate way .... another talk of the town with interviews here and there ....

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2021
HRSweetness:
I reiterate, this Toyin tries too hard. Another underage partner... She never learns.
Omo tell that to Jennifer Lopez ooo. Individual happiness matters and she preggers sef.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2021
LadyMedina25:
Congratulations ���� beautiful couple ... don’t mind what people say... your marriage is made from heaven... it will produce good children and more wealth in long life... the groom is more happy than the bride, he’s a big man, pls leave the new family alone and no evil eye � shall be casted on them... Amen
Marriage made from heaven you say? So you mean God permits a Christian Man to marry two wives? Hmm
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Olumiday15:
This guy get wife
First u cover ur face
Secondly they wanted to kiss and he was asking for mouthwash spray …lol …na for the main time
And so? Its obvious he's don with d wife naw. Abeggi, if you don't protect ur marriage another will hijack it. There's no joy on these streets
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by CUMIN: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2021
AuroraB:
Who paid for this wedding
Because I get belle for man I go come buy big agbada for am, browbeat him to wed me shocked, taaaaaaaah angry undecided

Definitely it was bankrolled by toyin she got married to her photographer.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2021
ceaser:
She spoilt it with the tattoo.

But wait, the groom too is on dreadlocks. So I'll say like attracts like, therefore it's cancelled out.

I hope if he isn't in the entertainment industry, he'll be able to handle his spouses entertainment acting roles when on set sha cos that is almost always what leads to separation in drama artists' marriages.

He won’t be bothered, he is still married to someone else with two kids. Maybe it’s an open relationship
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Simran94:

Marriage made from heaven you say? So you mean God permits a Christian Man to marry two wives? Hmm
You know thats a yes. Abi how many people for bible get? Don't even mention Jesus cos he didnt say anything about monogamy. Na just oyibo way of checking population
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by MarketDispatch: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2021
zicoraads:

Did you watch the video at all? His face was open nau

Did you not see how he was struggling to remove his face at every opportunity?

I am 100%sure Toyin will be giving him hot strokes of the tongue the day after the wedding for embarrassing her openly.

1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know why they are still hiding it. This is Africa and Nigeria, he can marry 20 wives (traditionally) and no one will sue him. The most important thing is he should take care of the kids he has with his ex-wife.
He has obviously abandoned them because I don’t know why he’s still covering his face and telling them not to take pictures of his face
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2021
zicoraads:

Did you watch the video at all? His face was open nau
He was forced to open it. Even when he did, he tried telling the photographers to stop taking pictures of his face
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2021
I nor understand this kind marriage wey groom dey mask up.
Something is not just right.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Simran94:

He was forced to open it. Even when he did, he tried telling the photographers to stop taking pictures of his face

Exactly. ........
Something is definitely not right.
Why would a bride agree to such a strange arrangement.
What is the groom hidding?
Na wa ooo
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
The guy is not hiding. He is probably camera shy
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by phemmyfour: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bola146:
Why covering the face lipsrsealed
Na Zoro
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by OjiugoT(f): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
I wish her happy married life, but i don't understand the concept of wearing black for a wedding.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Celebration of shit, morals gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
overdrive:

He doesn’t want his real wife and mother of his kids to see him grin
I agree.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Omo tell that to Jennifer Lopez ooo. Individual happiness matters and she preggers sef.

But na wah for you oh! How you be comparing J. LO and her boy toy to this area mama and her gigolo?

Have you googled J. Lo's boy toy's networth? Nne, be kiafu.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
May God help this generation.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) by Doctorfitz: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Which one be midnight newspaper again grin una no go kill me with laff grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding / Mama G, Mr. Ibu, Others Visit Actor (harry A.) In Hospital After Hoodlum Attack / Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.