Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

There Was An African Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was An African Forum (426 Views)

I See An African President Not Making It To May / Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai / Igbo Man Disgraces The Entire Igbo Race On An African American Youtube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was An African Forum by sapientia(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Is this the NL some of us joined in 2005?

The supposed biggest forum in Africa

Are the mods sleeping?

Why all this anti-biafra threads littered everywhere?

I remember before Python danced in the south East

Everyone was chanting restructure like a mantra till the attempt to assassinate Kanu failed

He was not seen and the call for restructuring died a natural death

Fast forward to when he appeared again, everyone started chanting restructuring

The latest now is single morons coming to a great forum like this to claim mouth piece for any part of SE or SS they like

Truth is, they want to be free from Nigeria but if Igbos keep silent, they will gladly be slaves

Thread upon thread just to make sure that anything Biafra is bastardized

Imagine Ngwa, hia, na wa ooo

And the clown that opened the thread cannot even speak Ngwa

I will not be surprised to see a thread of a slowpoke ranting that Nnewi people will not be part of Biafra

You don't want Biafra, but can never agitate to leave Nigeria

I have news for you people, we will push for referendum till it comes, if we fail, our children will continue

By the time it comes, all of you ranting SS are free to rise up and fight Biafra for all the indigenous people intentionally sperated from SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was An African Forum by sapientia(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Of course, I'm well aware that most of you clowns are Fulani DSS masquerades and are not from SS or even Southern Nigeria

As for those who are actually from SS, hear this

We will never leave any man behind, the referendum must be complete

Any Igbo community that wishes not to be in Biafra are free to go even if they are in current SE states

But hear this, if a LGA like Obigbo decides via referendum to join Biafra, We DARE any clown to say NO

We have fought the might of Nigeria from 1967 to 2021 and you think we are afraid of anyone

Mitcheww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was An African Forum by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2021
sapientia:
I remember before Python danced in the south East

Everyone was chanting restructure like a mantra till the attempt to assassinate Kanu failed

He was not seen and the call for restructuring died a natural death

Fast forward to one he appeared again, everyone started chanting restructuring

The latest now is single morons coming to a great forum like this to claim mouth piece for any part of SE or SS they like

Truth is, they want to be free from Nigeria but if Igbos keep silent, they will gladly be slaves

Thread upon thread just to make sure that anything Biafra is bastardized

Imagine Ngwa, hia, na wa poo

And the clown that opened the thread cannot even speak Ngwa

I will not be surprised to see a thread of a slowpoke ranting that Nnewi people will not be part of Biafra

Oya, you don't want Biafra, but can never agitate to leave Nigeria

I have news for you people, we will push for referendum till it comes, if we fail, our children will continue

By the time it comes, all of you ranting SS are free to rise up and fight Biafra for all the indigenous people intentionally sperated from SE.

IGBOS ARE BIGGER THAN NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.... THE SMALL DOT CAN BRING NIGERIA DOWN WITH A SECONDS... JUST THAT THE IGBOS HAVE CHRISTAIN MIND.... BUT BUHARI IS PUSHING THEM TO THE WALL... TIME WILL COME WHEN AN IGBO MAN WILL DROP HIS BIBLE, CLOSE HIS SHOP AND BUY A GUN TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM THE TERRORIST MILITARY....
ONE THING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE IGBOS IS THAT WE ARE KING AND QUEENS, IF YOU PUSH US TO THE WALL WE CAN BE MORE DANGEROUS THAN BOKOHARAMS... BOKOHARAMS ARE STILL LEARNING..... IGBO GOD IS STILL LIVING..... SO SHALL WE LIVE...... BUHARI MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE TO THREAT THE IGBOS WITH GENOCIDE, HE HAS SHOWED TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH HE HATED THE IGBOS.... ANY IGBO MAN THAT SUPPORT BUHARI WILL DIE MISERABLE....

2 Likes

Re: There Was An African Forum by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2021
sapientia:
Of course, I'm well aware that most of you clowns are Fulani DSS masquerades and are not from SS or even Southern Nigeria

As for those who are actually from SS, hear this

We will never leave any man behind, the referendum must be complete

Any Igbo community that wishes not to be in Biafra are free to go even if they are in current SE states

But hear this, if a LGA like Obigbo decides via referendum to join Biafra, We DARE any clown to say NO

We have fought the might of Nigeria from 1967 to 2021 and you think we are afraid of anyone

Mitcheww

They has nothing again to claim but to put confusion.... I believe no reasonable Igbo man will be against BIAFRA after seeing how Buhari THREATEN the igbos with Genocide and even insulted them by calling them a Dot... Fulanis and afonjas never loved the igbos..... Those answering igbo name to comment nonsense are fulanis and afonjas... They have learned igbo language to put confusion, but God will keep disappointing them.... Don't mind those saying rubbish about SS are not biafra, when refredom comes the igbos in South south will decide.... We don't need to argue with some foolish people....

1 Like

Re: There Was An African Forum by kingvinny: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

[s]
IGBOS ARE BIGGER THAN NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.... THE SMALL DOT CAN BRING NIGERIA DOWN WITH A SECONDS... JUST THAT THE IGBOS HAVE CHRISTAIN MIND.... BUT BUHARI IS PUSHING THEM TO THE WALL... TIME WILL COME WHEN AN IGBO MAN WILL DROP HIS BIBLE, CLOSE HIS SHOP AND BUY A GUN TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM THE TERRORIST MILITARY....
ONE THING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE IGBOS IS THAT WE ARE KING AND QUEENS, IF YOU PUSH US TO THE WALL WE CAN BE MORE DANGEROUS THAN BOKOHARAMS... BOKOHARAMS ARE STILL LEARNING..... IGBO GOD IS STILL LIVING..... SO SHALL WE LIVE...... BUHARI MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE TO THREAT THE IGBOS WITH GENOCIDE, HE HAS SHOWED TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH HE HATED THE IGBOS.... ANY IGBO MAN THAT SUPPORT BUHARI WILL DIE MISERABLE....[/s]
Re: There Was An African Forum by Rissimenky: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

They has nothing again to claim but to put confusion.... I believe no reasonable Igbo man will be against BIAFRA after seeing how Buhari THREATEN the igbos with Genocide and even insulted them by calling them a Dot... Fulanis and afonjas never loved the igbos..... Those answering igbo name to comment nonsense are fulanis and afonjas... They have learned igbo language to put confusion, but God will keep disappointing them.... Don't mind those saying rubbish about SS are not biafra, when refredom comes the igbos in South south will decide.... We don't need to argue with some foolish people....

Mr ''Refredom''.

Mr ''They has nothing again to claim but to put confusion''.

Spare parts dealer feeling funky.

Why don't you go get an education?

Your problem is not Nigeria.

Your problem is you are thick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was An African Forum by sapientia(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

Bro, an average Yoruba man will never have time to rant up and down in NL against Igbos

Yes, there may exist few but every tribe have those kinda clowns, including us

But you see those ones that breathe and eat anti-igbo menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, they are not and will never be Yoruba people

A real omolabi values life and can never rejoice that Igbo youths are being killed daily just for being Igbos

And do yourself a favour, as they will soon invade here, ignore them and report their post so you can have peace

2 Likes

Re: There Was An African Forum by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Rissimenky:

Mr ''Refredom''.

Lol you wey get education what do you have to show as a proud Nigeria.....
My brother a mad man is wiser than you if you think education still pays in this country... A lot of graduate wants to sell there certificate..... My broblem is Nigeria, Nigeria is a destiny killer.... If you are proudly a Nigerian, my brother as you see me I'm not proud of this country....

Thank you....
Re: There Was An African Forum by Rissimenky: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

Lol you wey get education what do you have to show as a proud Nigeria.....
My brother a mad man is wiser than you if you think education still pays in this country... A lot of graduate wants to sell there certificate..... My broblem is Nigeria, Nigeria is a destiny killer.... If you are proudly a Nigerian, my brother as you see me I'm not proud of this country....

Thank you....

You are a dunce and a lazy wastrel.

You need to wake up and stop blaming the world around you for your problems.

Your junior got an education here in Nigeria and formed a startup called Paystack.

The firm was recently acquired by US giant platform Stripe for 200 million dollars cash.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/15/stripe-acquires-nigerias-paystack-for-200m-to-expand-into-the-african-continent/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKJcuOY3MKpNFYk03MGaXrdva-P6LbeEb_ZMggMqG_699IFCloTDLo8y5u3RJgIJJE6Zi2VT9szQC4bSjFZeIrwwJ8PqOEQkKusx4FXc1jeXcWO-erauhmC8ZAzTHtTzrEKZG2TftZJUVzljD3jEQ7ldk1fTBEqqbN6ru-WGSDEH

Stay there blaming Fulani.

Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was An African Forum by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 13, 2021
sapientia:

Bro, an average Yoruba man will never have time to rant up and down in NL against Igbos

Yes, there may exist few but every tribe have those kinda clowns, including us

But you see those ones that breathe and eat anti-igbo menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, they are not and will never be Yoruba people

A real omolabi values life and can never rejoice that Igbo youths are being killed daily just for being Igbos

And do yourself a favour, as they will soon invade here, ignore them and report their post so you can have peace

Lol I'm not reporting anybody.....
They only have mouth to talk......
But it won't stop the igbos from aggetating for there new Nation....

1 Like

Re: There Was An African Forum by Goldbw122(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Why the hate let's unite..
Re: There Was An African Forum by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Rissimenky:

You are a dunce and a lazy wastrel.

You need to wake up and stop blaming the world around you for your problems.

Your junior got an education here in Nigeria and formed a startup called Paystack.

The firm was recently acquired by US giant platform Stripe for 200 million dollars cash.

Stay there blaming Fulani.

Ewu.

Lol na only you dey cry and na only you dey insult....
I'm better than you okay......
My brother kiss the truth and stop decieving yourself... Nigeria has killed many dreams... Even those who formed amazing things don't explore their talent in this country, Las Las they will explore it in a white man country, why? Because Nigeria will kill there dreams, finally he sold what he formed to the USA, why him no sell am to Nigeria, lol continue making fool of yourself..............................
My brother if you like study anything you can study in this country, if you don't have connection or find your own way to earn a living you will die poor.... Nigeria is a useless country... I say what I know.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Was An African Forum by Rugaria: 1:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Rissimenky:

Mr ''Refredom''.

Mr ''They has nothing again to claim but to put confusion''.

Are you trying to insult "Spare parts dealers", Rossiki?!
You dare....
Spare parts dealers? You that is a human parts dealer?
This is the fat rat that started off here as a Pan-africanist!
Lol
They all unravel at the sight of the Igbos!

@ Topic
OP
It's amazing, the things that happen here these days!
These are oil thieves! They are scared stiff but folks don't know! The whole billionaires in their lands are oil thieves! They can't sustain their hedonistic lifestyles with their warped Cocoa and groundnut "pyramids"! It's the fear of the future! The fear of the unknown! The same fear that makes them run away from having their own independent states! Endless threads! Some claiming to be ijaw! Others claim to be Efik, ikwerre etc! Opening endless threads , replying themselves and shamelessly trying to normalize the narrative that a civil war has already started in the former Eastern Nigeria! These guys are Evil! I mean every bit of that sentence! But never worry! Once we get into next year, Buhari will double down on his wreckless and desperate political choices. Their son not being on the ballot will blow them out of the water while putting the fuulani on the spot! Buhari will make these things easy.... Their plate will be soooo full, they won't have enough time to twadle with another man's life...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Years Of APC In The Saddle: Whither The Rosy Promises? / You Can’t Receive Pension Because You Served As Acting Gov / How FG Still Moves On Retracing Of Grazing Routes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.