Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 (2808 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by veroupdate(f): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & why we should not vote TINUBU for 2023 Presidency

Watch Full Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaS7oMVfCNU
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Monogamy: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Sorry who is he?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Fahdiga1: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2021
A patriot has voiced out his concerns about our dear country and we Nigerians should listen to him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by tony0806: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by joyandfaith: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2021
He was almost assassinated after this release. Kunle Ologundudu has been silenced.

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Kriss216: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Sorry who is he?
He's an Aphonja with sense...a rare breed.

7 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
A patriot has voiced out his concerns about our dear country and we Nigerians should listen to him

You Igbos are pathetic. He is now a "patriot" because he is against your biggest enemies of Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu.

I guess Bode George is a patriot too. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Generalnomercy: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Very interesting. The man is sound and knows what he's talking about.

Tinubu with his band of robbers won't like this exposure

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol. That's how FFK became an honorary Igbo man to you lot because he married your sister and was attacking attacking those you hate.

Now it is obvious you guys bought bad market with FFK because you are the most blindly devoted practitioners of the saying "an enemy of my enemies is my friend". You lot never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Kriss216:

See this mumu o

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by MAGG0T(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy

Buhari has made it known that, the legendary drug Baron Tinubu wouldn't smell also rock come 2023.

Only the dumb Afonjas still believe in such illusion

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. That's how FFK became an honorary Igbo man to you lot because he married your sister and was attacking attacking those you hate.

Now it is obvious you guys bought bad market with FFK because you are the most blindly devoted practitioners of the saying "an enemy of my enemies is my friend". You lot never learn.

I always say that Igbos don't have a cause, they are just existing shaa

7 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Buhari has made it known that, the legendary drug Baron Tinubu wouldn't smell also rock come 2023.

Only the dumb Afonjas still believe in such illusion

Your next President is "Afonja" Tinubu or Osinbajo. If you don't want that then begin packing your bags and that of your family to move to Togo or Mali.

Should not be a problem for you vagrant refugee people anyway because you guys are Fulanis without the Cows lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by liketerm: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2021
IF I vote for BAT, come and beat me in my house. Uncle ode

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by MAGG0T(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Your next President is "Afonja" Tinubu or Osinbajo. If you don't want that then begin packing your bags and that of your family to move to Togo or Mali.

Should not be a problem for you vagrant refugee people anyway because you guys are Fulanis without the Cows lol.

Typical Afonja, response,. E go clear una eyes, when he doesn't get the presidential slot cool
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I always say that Igbos don't have a cause, they are just existing shaa

They are 'drifters' physically, mentally and emotionally. Imagine being always consumed about stopping and hating on Tinubu, Osinbajo and "Afonjas" without ever working to support or promote one of their own.

A people who live only to watch others fail. The only ethnic group in Nigeria who play politics hatefully and aberrantly.

A people whose home is on fire yet spend all their time myopically laughing at "Afonja" for painting his house green. Pathetic and hateful people not to be taken seriously and only fit to be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2021
MAGG0T:

Typical Afonja, response,. E go clear una eyes, when he doesn't get the presidential slot cool

What are you doing about any of your own getting the slot then since Tinubu won't be getting it?

Or is it that you know Kanu, UGM, ESN and the hateful nature of the average Igbo have finished Igbos in Nigerian politics for the next 40 years and that means ruining things for the Yorubas is all you have left as you have always tried to do historically?

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2021
So Tinubu mama came from Iragbiji and pushed wheelbarrow for eko

That's new
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
So Tinubu mama came from Iragbiji and pushed wheelbarrow for eko

That's new

You should note that people too obsessed with history are too useless to live in the present or are frustrated failures currently. Tinubu is the greatest and most accomplished politician in Nigeria today.

His mother's history that losers like Bode George and co are mischievously fascinated with did not prevent him becoming what he is today.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Mangekyo: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2021
No sane man is voting Tinubu aka okpolor eye in 2023
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

They are 'drifters' physically, mentally and emotionally. Imagine being always consumed about stopping and hating on Tinubu, Osinbajo and "Afonjas" without ever working to support or promote one of their own.

A people who live only to watch others fail. The only ethnic group in Nigeria who play politics hatefully and aberrantly.

A people whose home is on fire yet spend all their time myopically laughing at "Afonja" for painting his house green. Pathetic and hateful people not to be taken seriously and only fit to be mocked.

Today in Nigeria politics, Igbos cry of being left out, but look at it, these crying babies don't have a relevant figure in Nigeria politics, they don't have a leader, that's why that fugitive is precious to them, them go hate tire

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Mangekyo:

Who is the right person to vote for
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2021
liketerm:
IF I vote for BAT, come and beat me in my house. Uncle ode

Don't mind him. When some Yorubas, like this Uncle and Bode George, start talking distractively and mischievously about Tinubu's family background or origin you know straightaway you are dealing with frustrated folks who are failures and blame Tinubu for not getting anywhere in life or Nigerian politics.

They can't match the far superior Tinubu on the field of leadership and politics today and are reduced to ungraciously attacking his dead mother and background shamelessly. Losers.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

You should note that people too obsessed with history are too useless to live in the present or are frustrated failures currently. Tinubu is the greatest and most accomplished politician in Nigeria today.

His mother's history that losers like Bode George and co are mischievously fascinated with did not prevent him becoming what he is today.
@ bolded, says who

Political greatness in Nigeria can only be measured by the positive impact on the people and not your cronies!

So I don't agree with your submission sir!
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Mangekyo:

Well you better be ready to declare majority of Nigerian voters insane when they vote Tinubu as winner in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

@ bolded, says who

Political greatness in Nigeria can only be measured by the positive impact on the people and not your cronies!

So I don't agree with your submission sir!

Disagree all you want. Your choice Madam.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Well you better be ready to declare majority of Nigerian voters insane when they vote Tinubu as winner in 2023.
Tinubu can ONLY rig elections!
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Mangekyo: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

What majority? grin apart from the Yorubas, tell me. Which other region is voting Tinubu? Be brief.....
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Mangekyo: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

His opponent would be the right person to vote for
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Brother don't expect an answer from members of "anyone but Tinubu" crew. For many it is about stopping Tinubu and not even about Nigeria getting the best President she can in 2023.

If not we would see more folks from the SE passionately promoting their candidate, as Yorubas are doing , instead of only focusing obsessively on stopping BAT.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Mangekyo:

His opponent would be the right person to vote for

Look above to see I guessed you would say precisely what you now have as a member of "anyone but Tinubu" crew. Even Pantami should be voted for if he is the opponent of BAT in 2023 abi?
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu & Don't Vote TINUBU For 2023 by Mangekyo: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Look above to see I guessed you would say precisely what you now have as a member of "anyone but Tinubu" crew. Even Pantami should be voted for if he is the opponent of BAT in 2023 abi?
Well Pantami is too much. Atiku would be there. As a southerner, we're gonna be voting him or whoever pdp decides to field in

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Flyover Set For Commissioning On July 16, 2021 By Governor Udom / Cooking Gas ; How Much Do You Pay Per Kg In Your Area / Simon Ekpa Declares Friday Sit-at-home In Protest Of The Killings In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.