Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Sunday Madness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Madness (384 Views)

Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / What Kind Of Madness Is This In The Church / "How Mad Is Your Madness?" Church Poster In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Madness by HappyPagan: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Never changing, ever true. No amount of mockery will shame a people so removed from reason, so attached to fear and old stories, so resistant to new information.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Madness by HappyPagan: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Thanks @1Sharon for this.. na my first work when I start to learn graphic design.... grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:
Never changing, ever true. No amount of mockery will shame a people so removed from reason, so attached to fear and old stories, so resistant to new information.

Same as you son of Satan have you changed and decided that people should be allowed to exercise their rights? No

And have you not seen that shame only falls on those who are doing wrong or evil?

Never changing, fully condemned as self confessed. No amount of mockery will shame he who lives in shame. A people Cut off from God and living in perpetual fear of the Day they are called to Judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Madness by HappyPagan: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I don get bot wey dey follow me. grin grin

Generic message

You are the devil.
I am God's child.
Punishment is coming for you.
I shall glory in your punishment. It will be proof I have a loving God, you devil

Wetin man never hear before. . grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:

I don get bot wey dey follow me. grin grin
Generic message
Wetin man never hear before. . grin

grin You no hear say when you follow person another person go follow you? grin grin

So you take follow others, others must follow you. grin
Re: Sunday Madness by HappyPagan: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You no hear say when you follow person another person go follow you? grin grin

So you take follow others, others must follow you. grin
E be like say you think say as things dey do you, na so e dey do other people. Dey bot dey go, I'll drop in some words of encouragement from time to time. You are doing a good job..I'm grateful. Really.

It's always good to have opposing viewpoints..
Re: Sunday Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:

E be like say you think say as things dey do you, na so e dey do other people. Dey bot dey go, I'll drop in some words of encouragement from time to time. You are doing a good job..I'm grateful. Really.

It's always good to have opposing viewpoints..

grin oh boy when mosquito bite you, you go get malaria and if you drink water wey no clean, you go get typhoid fever and if you do Hancock in front of speeding Dangote Truck, you go turl

As e dey do other people, na so e dey do you. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Madness by 1Sharon(f): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:
Thanks @1Sharon for this.. na my first work when I start to learn graphic design.... grin

cheesy

It's spot on.

We need 2021
Re: Sunday Madness by HappyPagan: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2021
1Sharon:

cheesy

It's spot on.

We need 2021
Update in progress.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Madness by 1Sharon(f): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:

Update in progress.
Re: Sunday Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:

Update in progress.

Come to think of it, are you not the one who is running Mad on Sundays? grin grin

Or is it the Sunday that is making you Mad? grin grin

Oh! I get it, you are confessing your Madness on Sundays grin or that on Sundays you go Mad! grin grin
Re: Sunday Madness by HappyPagan: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2021
pop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The LOVE Of Many Will Grow COLD. / Prop. Abiara giving a word of exhortation at The Service in honour of T Joshua / ALGON Sends Important Eid-el-kabir Message To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.