Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Learn software development (serious Participants Only) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn software development (serious Participants Only) (223 Views)

Learn Software Development, Graphics Design, Machine Learning, And Data Science / Ustacky Scholarship-learn Software & Data Science For Free-n500,000 For The Best / Learn Software Development And Application Development On A One On One Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn software development (serious Participants Only) by Bulaveur: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2021
This is the first time I'll be making a thread sort of . Anyway, I want to help people who are starting out in tech especially in backend development but if I see someone serious that wants to learn frontend (React) I'll take him or her also.

Prerequisites: pls you should already know HTML, CSS and JavaScript (to an extent. Don't need to be a pro). Reason is, 7 out of 10 people who are absolute newbies will quit or will lack the commitment.

I don't have a lot of time myself, but definitely willing to sacrifice a portion of it. There will be links to materials, you get to discuss your learning with me and I'll answer your questions, there will also be live and pair programming.

Fee? Totally free. That's why I'm emphasizing on serious applicants only. I would hate to waste my time.

That's all I think. Focus stack is MERN. Contact me on WhatsApp (don't call the number biko). 07068840581. I don't know the laws concerning phone numbers here anyway. WhatsApp because replying to mails and the forth and back will be stressful. I deal would be slack but most might not be familiar with it.

On Twitter, I'm @ernestelijah

PS: I'm never serious on Twitter. I joke a lot.

Edit: got some messages from those who don't meet the requirements. Well, if you're a total newbie and you know you can be committed, send me a message all the same.

(1) (Reply)

How Gamification Technology Is Reshaping Banking Business In 2021? / He He: / Tips For An Insightful Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.