Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) (55468 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by LightUpWithKemi: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2021
May T.B. Joshua continue to rest in peace. Watch humble beginning of the late prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugZSCnhsFE&t=5s

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by zolajpower: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2021
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by riczy(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
I respect this dude, very simple!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by joedave(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2021
God please give me a large heart to be forgiving and unmindful of every accusation or assault directed towards me. Also grant my heart desires so I can help others with resources at my disposal rather than hoarding for meaningless sake.

I'm awed by Momodu's eulogy of this mortal also as many others keep extolling his charitable deeds. God bless his roots, they shall not die young but live older than their father and achieve far more.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by ceaser: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Iamicekid:
Omo TB joshua is just one of a kind, look how simple and basic there sitting room is even with all that money... Rest in the bosom of the lord, your legacies and philanthropy will never be forgotten

With the little scene captured by that picture, one can easily conclude that this house has little or no embellishments to reflect the amount of money that revolves around the owner. Look at the type of paint used on those wall, it's a type that is not in vogue amongst the rich and influential in the society. Even I have more expensive paint job than this on my walls.

This man displayed some degree of humility in not being avaricious, I must admit. I have my doubts about the spiritual legitimacy of his miracles, something which I don't even like to argue with his proponents, but his disinclination to avarice, his adherence to simplicity and simple lifestyle and his display of charity are laudable and enviable.

18 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Maj196(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Still can't believe TB Joshua is no more cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Africana1123(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Joysticks:
I laughed when an op called this a simple sitting room.That is a confirmed leather sofa she is sitting on.
see you grin come see my sitting room undecided and #5 no deh account!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by fromdeEast: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
God takes away the righteous one. God took away Prophet TB Joshua when the Lord see all the corruption and abominations in Nigeria. I thank God when the righteous ones departs this Earth, I don't cry because I know that Prophet TB Joshua is in the right place right now, waiting for the second coming of Lord Jesus Christ to resurrect. So stop crying OK. Pray to live your live like the Prophet did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by ziondaughter247: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
TB joshua is one man I am very confused about. I grew up hearing really bad things about him. But his lifestyle does not indicate why he would have been a satanist. He didn't live a lavish lifestyle at all. It wasn't for the tithes and offerings. I'm not even sure i have heard about his church demanding tithes and offerings. He didn't own a private jet(I even heard he uses church bus). So what was his gain if truly he was a Satanist?Even the fame sef is as a result of people talking about his ministry. Always on shirt and trouser, nothing extravagant about him at all. Mehn only God knows the truth about this man really. May his soul rest in peace

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Benitoh: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2021
It seems the wife will replace his husband as the head pastor?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by costandi(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Joysticks:
I laughed when an op called this a simple sitting room.That is a confirmed leather sofa she is sitting on.
You know in your heart of hearts that when compared to the money he had, this living room very simple. You are however conditioned to see the flip side of things.

17 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by ziondaughter247: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Joysticks:

The average middle class Nigerian household can afford a leather sofa. it is almost common nowadays, sef

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Buksaylor: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Mutemenot:
This one came wirh micro phone nd camera crew. I wonder how, manner and the conscience one would visit a mourning woman for a photo shoot and interview ...

My friend,your small sense no tell you say press dey there from morning till night?

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Benitoh:
The wife is just like other members in the church, she is not part if the evangelist in the church, she doesn't have a special chair in the church, she has no prefix to her name, she is 9only known to be the wife of the prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Samelfisha(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2021
And so?
Grace pass grace
BassReeves:
Momodu is 61 years,
TBJ passed on at 58 years

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2021
A man whose ways is worth emulating...
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Allow him to be buried before you go to the wife na
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2021
ziondaughter247:

The average middle class Nigerian household can afford a leather sofa. it is almost common nowadays, sef
Those ones are not leather materials.Leather sofa that is manufactured by bedmate furniture is what I am talking about.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Sad news.....
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by id2019(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2021
There is no pastor that dont demand for tithe and offering, that is where all the moneys for his charity work comes from, and also Tb Joshua owns a private jet, where jet was flying him around the world during his prophetic visitations, dont forget he sells his anointing water and the water was not free. only God can judge everyone, I also heard alot of bad things about him at his early ministry, then he dont wear shoe and was always on white garment leaving his hair and bears very rough, its just unfortunate we were not in social media time in that period, many people have forgotten all dis. May his soul find eternal rest.
ziondaughter247:
TB joshua is one man I am very confused about. I grew up hearing really bad things about him. But his lifestyle does not indicate why he would have been a satanist. He didn't live a lavish lifestyle at all. It wasn't for the tithes and offerings. I'm not even sure i have heard about his church demanding tithes and offerings. He didn't own a private jet(I even heard he uses church bus). So what was his gain if truly he was a Satanist?Even the fame sef is as a result of people talking about his ministry. Always on shirt and trouser, nothing extravagant about him at all. Mehn only God knows the truth about this man really. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Interesting man.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Omodua(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2021
kingsleefolli:
They are fixing her for next man fucker.because the woman still dey tight.baba no nack well before he died.
Foolish Talk! You must be a kid and morally bankrupt. No empathy for grieving woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by limcar: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Benitoh:
his wife is not a pastor

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by BassReeves: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Samelfisha:
And so?
Grace pass grace
Matthew 23:9-10
'9Do not call anyone on earth [who guides you spiritually] your father;
for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
10Do not let yourselves be called leaders or teachers;
for One is your Leader (Teacher), the Christ.
'

We all have full access to the same amount of measurable grace
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Omodua(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2021
kingthreat:
The main question now is what next on SCOAN? Who leads the ministry next? RIP TBJ
No problem for that. They have succession plan. So,his demise won't affect anything.
Already, there are five wisemen who are as talismanic as TB himself. They are very good on the job.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by Christianos: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Mutemenot:
This one came wirh micro phone nd camera crew. I wonder how, manner and the conscience one would visit a mourning woman for a photo shoot and interview ...

The microphone is branded Emmanuel-TV, and that's the Synagogue's official TV station...

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Iamicekid:
Omo TB joshua is just one of a kind, look how simple and basic there sitting room is even with all that money... Rest in the bosom of the lord, your legacies and philanthropy will never be forgotten

Have you seen every part of the sitting room?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) by limcar: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2021
aremuforlife:

The wife is just like other members in the church, she is not part if the evangelist in the church, she doesn't have a special chair in the church, she has no prefix to her name, she is 9only known to be the wife of the prophet.
nevertheless, the mantle of leadership rest on her now that her husband is gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.