Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin (51905 Views)

Jack Dorsey’s Bluesky Social Is Now Officially In Beta, And Will Launch Soon / Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Believes Nigerians Will Dominate In Bitcoin Transactions / Bitcoin Will Be Internet Money: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin by ibk5891(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
grossintel:
I don't think adding your bank details would be the best way to withdraw from Payoneer, when I was using it I usually sell to exchangers or use my Payoneer debit card to withdraw from the ATM.

Boss withdrawing directly with your card at d arm. What will be the exchange rate??

I want to know which is better, selling to exchangers or using atm
Re: Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2021
ibk5891:

Boss withdrawing directly with your card at d arm. What will be the exchange rate??

I want to know which is better, selling to exchangers or using atm
It's been a while I used it. When I used it dollar was like 370 but the ATM gives me at the rate of 350 or so. Exchangers buy slightly higher so it's best you find a reputable exchanger to deal with on a regular.
Re: Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin by gawu1: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
olibeans:

Do you know the meaning of "gawu" in my tongue?

It means goat. And that's what you are..
So go and continue eating grass.. Animal.
Give me a chance in the next world and I will gladly tell God to create me a grass eating goat animal than a gutter-mud soaking filthy pig you are now.
Re: Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin by wealthtrak: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2021
olaNL:
This guy will just use some people's intellect to play ludo. When the CBN ban crypto transactions everyone was just shouting and criticising the government few weeks later china also banned it and bitcoin crashed making people to loose money. And recently, there are calls from different nations about regulating crpto.

Sometimes no matter how much you hate the government, you just have to have faith in them regarding some issues because they are more informed in some aspect.
Word!

China has already banned and expelled crypto miners in that country as well.

In Britain, the regulatory
authorities restricted Binance
UK from operating for not meeting
specified conditions, so the investors and traders could not fund and
withdraw from Binance to their
UK bank accounts.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd / 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.