Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Loan To Grow Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Loan To Grow Maize (468 Views)

How To Grow Tomatoes For Business? All You Need To Know! / How To Make Your Catfish To Grow Faster / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan To Grow Maize by wapo: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Hello,good people of nairaland,please i need someone that will borrow me the some of 60000naira to grow maize on 2acreas of land that was given to me by LAUTECH,i promise to returm 90,000naira back to the person after 3months when the maize is harvested,because i am to start working on the farm this month or else the land will be collected from me.i wants to used to money for making ridges and for procurement of chemicals,i promised never to dissappoint the investors.thanks in anticipation whatsapp no:08160913241

(1) (Reply)

Long-tailed Indian Peacocks / Broiler Vs Layer Chicken / 7 Month Old Local Male Turkeys Available For Sale In Ibadan Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.