Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ikot Ekpene Again! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikot Ekpene Again! (240 Views)

Curfew In Ikot Ekpene: The Police Turn It To Channel For Making Money / Free For All Gun Battle In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State(photo) / All Is Well In Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikot Ekpene Again! by Djkenny080(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2021
IKOTEKPENE AGAIN!

Again the peaceful town of Ikot Inyang in Ikot Ekpene LGA was once again thrown into mourning over a ghastly automobile accident which occurred at the evening hours of today along the popular Aba-Ikot Ekpene road.1

According to an eyewitness account of the incident, the accident was said to have occurred when a speeding vehicle went out of his lane and collided with two unsuspecting motocyle riders who were on the opposite lane.

"I was sitting just outside here when I saw that car on full speed and the next thing that happened in a spilt of a second what that it hit two bike men. I think the man was drunk or something because the speed was too much and he just hit them putting one inside the gutter and the other one on the floor."

As at the time of this report, the driver of the vehicle had been apprehended by men of the Nigerian police, Ikot Ekpene Division along with the body of one of the drivers of the motocyle.

Further information gathered at the spot indicates that one of the victims had already been the rushed to the hospital in a critical condition while the second person who is just four (4) weeks into his marriage is not sure of survival due to the heavy damage done to both arms and legs.

Recall that about two weeks ago, this same road recorded another accident where 3 people were confirmed death.

Re: Ikot Ekpene Again! by Bilabong(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Omo... That looks horrible.
Re: Ikot Ekpene Again! by andyblinks05: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Chai may God safe us from any form of accidents

Pls drop opinions/suggestions on my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously

(1) (Reply)

Best Chatter Car Hire Rental Services In Enugu Nigeria Foxxymobile Taxi/cab Hire / Nigeria News: Top 10 Headlines For Tues. June 29th, 2021 / 8 Iron-rich Foods That Will Boost Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.