Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

June 12 Protest In Ibadan. The True Relevance Of Protests And Its Impacts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / June 12 Protest In Ibadan. The True Relevance Of Protests And Its Impacts (266 Views)

More Photos Of Protests That Rocked Port Harcourt Yesterday / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June 12 Protest In Ibadan. The True Relevance Of Protests And Its Impacts by NONGOV(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z7YJVuJOfQ

It was another beautiful morning, I heard there was a planned protest. so I picked up my phone and Mobile gimbal @zhiyun_tech @zhiyun_gimbal (smooth 4)

And went out to document the protest against the wish of my family members. upon getting to the protest ground, I was greeted by heavy military presence. I was scared. Then acted like I was just passing by. I summoned courage and went on to get some footages to create this short documentary.
I must commend the Oyo state government @seyi_amakinde @theseunfakorede @ibadanpride they ensured that protests remained peaceful and no protester was harassed or harmed by the armed forces during the protest. more so, a police officer smiled at me and asked "are you going to post it" I quickly prepared my self for an attack of some sort. Then I heard fellow protesters yelling "mummy we love you " at her. That happens only when the said officer has proven to be a nice person. Then I became relaxed and said yes ma. she smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Incase you are wondering if protests mean anything, or we are just wasting our time. pleased watch this video to the end. you will receive lots of insights.

Also, the agitations for Oduduwa Republic, Biafra etc is addressed in this video.

Re: June 12 Protest In Ibadan. The True Relevance Of Protests And Its Impacts by money121(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Pls Be SINCERE In Answering This Question / Security Operatives Shot Students Protesting In Kaduna / Forensics Will Always Show Liars And Cheaters For What They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.