Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) (46431 Views)

Weeds Overrun Lagos Health Centre, Residents Seek Intervention / Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
The air in lagos can make must people go unconscious.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by traveluk: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
I pray she finds good Samaritan to help

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one

1 Like

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
pillarmaria:
Someone should rush her to hospital, it wouldn't cost anything to gather people around and seek medical attention before even posting this news.
she passed out, beyond us now.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

You talked as if you borrowed your brain for the weekend and you haven't yet figured out how to return the brain to the rightful owner.

Hahahaha

Nice response
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Amen!
Mogajunior:
cool
One in 4 people you see out there now is either frustrated, depressed or facing a financial challenge. Life is hard but being a Nigerian makes it even harder. May God help us.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lmao... grin grin grin
Caaz:

You talked as if you borrowed your brain for the weekend and you haven't yet figured out how to return the brain to the rightful owner.

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Temmylee01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
So none can perform CPR on her
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Iglord4life: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is APC at work
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Hope313(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
One in 4 people you see out there now is either frustrated, depressed or facing a financial challenge. Life is hard but being a Nigerian makes it even harder. May God help us.
True true humans don really suffer since the disobedience of their first parents Adam and Eve, but God in his infinite wisdom and grace has extended a helping hand to save us from the notorious demon Satan and his couleagues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Caaz: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Canih28:
How come unconscious person change clothes undecided undecided
Some of you just commented without reading.seems you have serious issues with comprehension.

4 Likes

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by sharpchap: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
maybe she was drugged and the effects havnt worn off yet. she should be admitted in a hospital for resuscitation
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
5naira donation from 2million nairalanders would equal 10million naira.

You get the point now
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nawa.. She might have been raped and left to die.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nobody is talking about the useless emergency numbers up there. Emergency line that should be connected/available 24/7.

If Erikson is a Nigerian, playing football in Nigeria league. He will be a goner by now.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Canih28:

True. Unless it was a fellow female who put the clothes on, her privacy was violated. Covering her and standing guard to relevant authorities came would have been sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by fayomim: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
See sweet lap
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Some of you just commented without reading.seems you have serious issues with comprehension.

I'm sorry but that was a valid observation. Unless being without clothes posed a threat to her health, she should have just been covered and guarded.

Putting clothes on her would have involved manipulating her legs in a such as way that her intimate areas would have been visible. The person's hands would have been all over the poor woman. I maintain that her privacy was violated if it wasn't carried out sympathetically by a fellow woman. Even that too is debatable.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Naughtysex: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Jesus christ .... No be person mother be this ?
No
Na mother person
Nigerians with daft questions
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Naughtysex: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
E be like say dey don do this one strong thing

Either she was raped severally and dumped by the road or all these cyber bandits (yahoo boys) don use and dump her
Weldon detective road no clear
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
You Nigerians are still very achaic and ignorant, why do you people always believe or think every tragedy or unfortunate incident in nigeria is caused by spirits, spiritual or ritualists or that every incident is diabolical, most incidents in nigeria are as a result of carelessness, neglects and ignorance. Most incident in Nigeria are avoidable. People don't look after their health mentally and physically and poverty isn't helping.

It is really sad and bizzare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Caaz: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I'm sorry but that was a valid observation. Unless being without clothes posed a threat to her health, she should have just been covered and guarded.

Putting clothes on her would have involved manipulating her legs in a such as way that her intimate areas would have been visible. The person's hands would have been all over the poor woman. I maintain that her privacy was violated if it wasn't carried out sympathetically by a fellow woman. Even that too is debatable.
Too much gibberish...I couldn't even figure even a tiny bit of what you're saying...too many migidigbigidi yans.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Canih28: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Sharap!

I didn't read the info, just glanced at the pix bcuz pictures speaks louder than words
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Canih28: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

True. Unless it was a fellow female who put the clothes on, her privacy was violated. Covering her and standing guard to relevant authorities came would have been sufficient.
you're right
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
candidbabe:
grin hunger bad
APC killing Nigerians on daily basis
U just made me remember the niggar. Abeg, where is Hungerbad?
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by calcal: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
After 54 years, this what you have in the street of LAGOS

Yes ooo, Nigeria is working.

Mogajunior:
cool

1 Like

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
I pray say make dem never use am do rituals

Sometimes I wonder if we all have this conscience

Nigerians and money rituals are like husbands and wives

1 Like

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Mrjonah(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Canih28:

I tire ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
God is in control

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.